Beauty Evolution: Heidi Klum, Which Look Is Your Favorite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

August 1997
Heidi Klum hasn’t always been the blond bombshell she is today. Seen here with a flippy chocolate mane, Klum kicked off her stellar career as a dazzling brunette.

May 2000
Beachy keen. On the red carpet of amFar’s AIDS benefit at the Cannes Film Festival, Klum brought the beach to the red carpet with her wavy dirty-blond mane and fresh-faced look.

February 2002
Bangin’ beauty. For the Brit Awards in London, Klum went back to brunette and added heavy eye-skimming bangs—the perfect accent to sex up her pink makeup.

November 2003
Glamorous meets grunge. With shimmery skin and a bleached-blond asymmetrical bob and obvious dark roots, Klum looked like a sexy rebel at the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research benefit.

November 2004
Such sexy, standout eyes! At a Victoria Secret’s party held at Geisha in L.A., Klum kept her look pared down, except for her stunning, smoldering eyes, complete with mile-long mink lashes.

April 2005
Making waves. With Klum’s lengthy tousled mane, her perfect skin glistened with a pretty peachy glow while supporting VH1’s Save the Music Foundation in New York City.

November 2007
A heavily tanned Klum pulled her tumbling honey-colored curls off her flawless face at the fifth anniversary of Butter nightclub in New York City.

February 2008
Clearly Klum knows a simple snip can breathe new life into any look—at the finale taping of the Project Runway season-four fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, Klum sported a layered bob with shaggy bangs.
Which Look Is Your Favorite?
A. Naturally Gorgeous
B. Beachy Keen
C. Chocolate Bangs
D. Platinum Bob
E. Smoldering Eyes
F. Flaxen Waves
G. Honey Curls
H. Blonde Bob
Source

I love chocolate bangs and honey curls. I think she looks better as a brunette.

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love chocolate bangs and honey curls. I think she looks better as a brunette. Me too!

I think I'll go with letter D.

She looks so unrecognizable in the first 2 pictures

Heidi looks gorgeous in all of them. But the Smoldering Eyes is my favourite!

Chocolate bangs for me. I almost didn't recognize her in the first pic and I thought she looked the best in that pic.
smile.gif

B. Beachy Keen

It looks really natural, its the REAL heidi underneath all that peroxide and makeup

& she pulls it off well

Back