Sore boobs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the last 2 days my breasts have been super sore. It's been driving me crazy. Is this a problem that any of ya'll have/had on a regular basis? My period IS due in about a week, but I've never had breast tenderness as a symptom (and i've been having my period since I was 9). The only time I've had a similar problem was last year when I was "pregnant".

Yeah I get that just before and during my period. Sore boobs sucks
frown.gif

is it possible you are pregnant? it might be a consideration. If it continues on I would go see your GP. It might be a symptom of something more serious if it isn't connected with your period or pregnancy and always better to be safe than sorry

It's making me CRAZY! Because not only are they HURTING, they're really tight. Maybe it is a new period thing.

Rosie, I could only wish! I actually just took a test a few days ago, just on a hunch, I thought I possibly was, but it was negative. Believe me, with the pain i'm in, if it doesnt go away soon, I am most definately going to the dr.

I don't think you can take a pregnancy test until you're late, it takes a while for the hormone to develop..

I would try again if you end up a few days late maybe

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think you can take a pregnancy test until you're late, it takes a while for the hormone to develop..
I would try again if you end up a few days late maybe

It mainly depends on your hormone levels when you take the test. It is very possible that they were too low to register, especially considering I didnt use my early morning urine. Last time i tested 2 weeks early and had a positive result. I'm not holding my breath though.

I would say it's a result of your period. Sometimes symptoms change. Mine have seem to be more intense as I got older for some reason.

Pregnancy does make them very sore though. If you don't get your period, well, then I would say your preggo!!

They're finally not sore! Actually, they're still sensitive, but only to touch.

It started happening to me for the past year - a sign that my period is coming in the next week or so.

So it could be that you're getting your period. I think PMS and all that jazz when your period is approaching, all of a sudden happens whenever. Because I never use to get sore boobies before last year and I've had my period since I was 11 years old. Go figure?

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think PMS and all that jazz when your period is approaching, all of a sudden happens whenever. Because I never use to get sore boobies before last year and I've had my period since I was 11 years old. Go figure? Seriously, just when you think you know all the signs & symptoms...

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too, but it comes and goes. It doesn't happen every month. Same here.Sometimes I'll go months without any pain, then all the sudden it will feel like my nipples got slammed in a door, they'll be so sore and tender.

Wearing a bra hurts but then NOT wearing a bra and swinging loose is worse because they are bouncing and rubbing against my clothes.

When it happens, it's always the week before. Sometimes for the whole week, sometimes just for the day- exactly a week before my period starts, lol! Like I'll be sore on a monday and then fine the rest of the week and then on Monday start, ha ha!!

My period symptoms are still changing. I didn't get ANY cramps for the first 6 years and then all of a sudden I did, and the sore boobies started happening too. I've never been preggo btw, now I'm getting like really sharp pains before or after my period. It literally shocks my hip area and I can't move for fear that it'll happen again.

Maybe your symptoms were changing too.

Sorry I had to bump, I was deleting old suscribed threads and I guess you were pregnant Kat!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry I had to bump, I was deleting old suscribed threads and I guess you were pregnant Kat!
biggrin.gif
lol interesting!

Yeah my breast have been sore all week!! It really scared me...I keep feeling them thinking I had a lump but felt nothing, and today my period started!!
frown.gif

So I guess thats why they were sore...never happened before so thats why I was all freaked out.

Sore boobs are always a sure sign that my period's coming. That didn't start happening for me until about a year ago though. And it's funny because once my boobs started getting sore during PMS, my cramps started getting less painful during my period. Weird, but I'm not complaining. The tenderness does not even compare with how my second day cramps used to be. haha!

since i started birthcontrol a few years ago my boobs do get sore everymonth closer to the week of my period it hurts sooo bad i cant even have my little yorkie jump on my chest because it is so sensitive

These last few months, my boobs have been really really really sore...to the point where I think my lymph nodes were swollen all around and around my armpits all the time EXCEPT my period...it hurt so bad that it took me a long time to put my bra on in the mornings...

i was supposed to go to the doctor about it, I didn't though and now its been a month and I haven't experienced anything like that since....but I am going to go to the doctor now that I have health insurance again.

I don't know what it was but it really scared me...

Back