Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes set to split?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes set to split?

tom-cruise-and-katie-holmes.jpg

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are preparing for a trial separation, it has been claimed.

The former ‘Dawson’s Creek’ star is said to be “crushed by the weight of her marriage†to the Top Gun star — and plans to take their daughter, Suri, with her to New York City. But Tom, say sources, is against her plans.

Star magazine claims that Katie, 29, is “trying to break away from her controlled life under the watchful eyes of her husband and move to Manhattan in what will be a sort of trial separation.â€

A source told the publication: “She desperately needs to be on her own for a while, but there’s no way Tom is going to let her take Suri away.

“There’s no way he’ll allow it. He just doesn’t want Katie — or Suri — out of his sight for long. He told her that if she goes to New York, fine, but he goes with her.â€

Further, says Star, Tom and Katie’s tug of war over their daughter has intensified as of late.

“Tom wants to call all the shots when it comes to Suri,†says an insider. “He has a lot of rules, and there’s conflict.â€

Source

I wouldnt be surprised if it is true, from the very beginning I pictured him being too controlling.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. She just doesn't strike me as a woman who is happily married.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look like brother and sister. HAHAHA.
rotfl.gif

Scientologists are HUGE into mind control-- that's the whole point! I mean, you have to control someone's mind to get them to believe that millions of years ago, a galactic overlord named Xenu solved the then-over population on Teegeeack (what earth was called way back then, so Scientologists believe) by gathering millions of aliens together, freezing their souls and then putting them in a volcano while putting hydrogen bombs into the volcano and detonating the bombs. The souls flew everywhere and were captured and subjected to watching bad stuff at the cinema. Then the souls attached themselves to the remaining aliens and made them even "badder" and now one has to spend over a million dollars to become "clear" of these souls (called thetans) so that one can exist on a higher plane.

I wish I were kidding about that story above but that's really what they believe.

No wonder Tom can't keep a wife-- what a total freak. And I feel so sorry for his children who live with him and study Scientology umpteen hours a week and go to the Celebrity Center in LA to get rid of those pesky thetans.

Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology

Warmly,

Brandi

Originally Posted by beaglette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Scientologists are HUGE into mind control-- that's the whole point! I mean, you have to control someone's mind to get them to believe that millions of years ago, a galactic overlord named Xenu solved the then-over population on Teegeeack (what earth was called way back then, so Scientologists believe) by gathering millions of aliens together, freezing their souls and then putting them in a volcano while putting hydrogen bombs into the volcano and detonating the bombs. The souls flew everywhere and were captured and subjected to watching bad stuff at the cinema. Then the souls attached themselves to the remaining aliens and made them even "badder" and now one has to spend over a million dollars to become "clear" of these souls (called thetans) so that one can exist on a higher plane.
I wish I were kidding about that story above but that's really what they believe.

No wonder Tom can't keep a wife-- what a total freak. And I feel so sorry for his children who live with him and study Scientology umpteen hours a week and go to the Celebrity Center in LA to get rid of those pesky thetans.

Warmly,

Brandi

Yikes! And people think what I (Mormons) believe in is weird! LOL

Originally Posted by beaglette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Scientologists are HUGE into mind control-- that's the whole point! I mean, you have to control someone's mind to get them to believe that millions of years ago, a galactic overlord named Xenu solved the then-over population on Teegeeack (what earth was called way back then, so Scientologists believe) by gathering millions of aliens together, freezing their souls and then putting them in a volcano while putting hydrogen bombs into the volcano and detonating the bombs. The souls flew everywhere and were captured and subjected to watching bad stuff at the cinema. Then the souls attached themselves to the remaining aliens and made them even "badder" and now one has to spend over a million dollars to become "clear" of these souls (called thetans) so that one can exist on a higher plane.

Warmly,

Brandi

haha what? lmao
add_wegbrech.gif

Warmly,

Brandi

roflmao.gif

I don't believe in bashing religious beliefs but this sounds like something out of the scifi channel. What a moron this guy is
wacko.gif
I dont' doubt any of these claims even if they came out of star magazine. isn't this exactly the reason Nicole Kidman left?

Yeah Nicole left him when he started getting heavily into Scientology. Can't think why (!)

About Tom and Katie, its probably not true but I dont think you'd be able to find one person who would be shocked if it was true. They're never gonna last. She was caught up in "Tom Cruise" awe and he is having some kind of mid-life crisis (hopefully. or else hes just cracked!)

Like ag10v I'm pretty open to peoples religions and wouldnt want to bash what people believe but scientology is more of a brainwashing cult than anything else.

Warmly,

Brandi

LMAOOOOOOO! no wonder she doesnt want to be with him anymore, that is sort of retarded, omg hahaha
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look like brother and sister. Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHAHA.
rotfl.gif
Seriously!! Look at their smiles.
tom-cruise-katie-smile.jpg

Back