Lush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched for a thread on this, but none came up, so sorry if there already is one!

Any other fans of Lush out there? I'm sure there must be :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I absolutely LOVE the stuff!!

I think my favourite Lush products are;

Honey Trap (Lip Balm)

American Cream Solid Perfume

Butterball (ballistic)

Gorgeous (Moisturiser... expensive but I can't resist the smell!!)

Demon in the Dark (soap)

I've just started using a massage bar called Xmas which came in a MASSIVE gift set my lovely friend Russ bought me for christmas as it smells AMAZING! Still got a couple of soaps to use out of it as well hehe!

What are your favourites?

LUSH Fresh Handmade Soaps and Natural Cosmetics

biggrin.gif

some must be expensive because their products are really good. i like their perfumes! the Honey trap is good! unlike the other Lip Balms, it doesn't taste bitter.

I like their products but hate the shipping prices. I wanted to try the bath bombs so badly but didnt want to buy a bunch of them incase I didnt like them. To buy ONE $4.85 butterball bath bomb on its own, they charge $10.76 to ship it. I wrote to them to complain and they wrote back encouraging me to just buy more products to make it cost-effective for me. Their promotions consist of free shipping if you buy $85 worth of stuff, which bugs me because if they can offer free shipping if you buy so much, why cant they afford to lower the shipping if you just buy one or two?
frown.gif

Anyhow...I did break down and spend a hundred dollars at Christmastime. I love love love the creamy candy bath melt and the melting marshmallow moments bath melt. I also love the candy cane and the creamy candy bubble bars. They smell good enough to eat. The butterball bath bomb is also wonderful.

The blue skies and fluffy white clouds, dreamtime bath melt (each about 1 ounce!), and the all that jas and backberry bath bombs were not to my liking.

imo, the products are good but are way overpriced...especially after doing some research and finding out that you can make the same exact thing at home for about a buck, which I learned how to do! Now I can have a nice bath treatment without having to spend a lot of money. But if I had money to burn, I would like to try the dusting powders, solid hair shampoos and I would stock up on those creamy candy bath melts...oh my...they make your skin feel like silk!!!

they have 2 stores about an hour away in seattle and bellevue (and apprently a new one coming up making it only 40min. away to the closest one).

from what ive tried i really like.

when I spent some time in england I fell in love with Lush products
smile.gif
Love the bath melts fizzies and body bars. It's awesome

I am completely in love with the BUBBLE BARS! 'Pop in the Bath' bubble bar is my all time favorite! mmmm....

I can't stand 'creamy candy' scented anything... ew. Flosty Gritter bbs isn't for me either (people say it smells like american cream). I love the x-mas bbs, Christmas kisses... mmmm spicy goodness! I really hate the karma line products.... ew. I am a patchouli/orange lover but 'karma stuff' smells disgusting to me. Too much pine smell or something? not sure.

Some stuff is mega pricey... sign up for the newsletter, they send out codes for deals. I am in love with the solid shampoo bars (mmm...squeaky green!) and I like the solid conditioner 'Jungle'. Sexy Peel soap smells so citrusy zesty good! I could go on forever...

i spent about $60 on bubble bath bars and bombs for my girlfriend's birthday. those things are fun and she loves them.

I love the buttercreams and some of the massage bars. Nutts and soft coeur are nice for massage bars. Heavenly bodies and the almond buttercream are also really nice. They just don't last as long as I'd like. I love the creamy candy bath melt and the candy cane one that comes out for Christmas too as well as comforter.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the buttercreams and some of the massage bars. Nutts and soft coeur are nice for massage bars. Heavenly bodies and the almond buttercream are also really nice. They just don't last as long as I'd like. I love the creamy candy bath melt and the candy cane one that comes out for Christmas too as well as comforter. mmm...comforter....best bang for your buck! I get 5-6 baths outta this one!

I like heavenly bodies buttercream too - I have a large sample. I don't think I will purchase it as it's way too expensive. Smells like tootsie rolls to me!

Oh wow, I spend $$$$ on LUSH products earlier before, Now, due to high gas prices going uP...I have to say BYE BYE, to lush i CANT afford spending mega bucks on there Lush products which used to work for me before I got this big chop!!Now there shampoos, condish, jungle, all there hair stuffs dont work for me No more, I still now and then use there facial lines, but Being its so hot, i am off LUSH for now, and just have to wait for winter to use there stuffs for my face, like I said, I love lush's bar bath soaps, BUT THEY are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!! They ALLLL ARE EXPENSIVE!!! And plus Lush is far from me, like 25 miles!!!! Bye Bye LUSH, sorry you were once good for my hair.
bawling.gif
frown.gif

I absolutely love lush products! they all smell sooo good!! I really want to try their cupcake face mask, has anyone tried it?

my favourite are the soaps...

karma, demon in the dark and 'honey I washed the kids'

I also like their lipglosses. V. Cool!

Back