Concealer: Liquid vs. Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer cream and even then I still haven't found my hg. It all seems to melt too easily due to my oily skin.

My HG is a cream foundation. If I plan on being outside all day in the summer, I apply the tiniest bit of the foundation then powder then a tiny bit of concealer and then powder again. If you apply in really sheer layers it'll stay on longer and it shouldn't look cakey if you don't overdo it.

I have only tried liquid (the Select one by MAC) so that is all I know. I don't usually have a lot of concealing to do and it seems to work for me. The only thing that doesn't work is the price, lol!

Well I havn't tried cream concealer, but I prefer liquid foundation over creme foundation, so that might say something.

I prefer cream concealer! I feel like it gives me more coverage.
heart.gif

I've tried both. Never noticed a difference though. I'm sure it all depends on the brand you get.

Cream. The liquids just don't provide enough coverage. If I didn't need coverage, I wouldn't be using or needing a concealer!

It depends on the area of the body that we will use it... Under the eyes I like something more liquid, on the face or body a creme covers and usually stays better. I stay away from the thicker creme textures under the eyes since they are usually more visible that way and can apply too much coverage.

cream...i hate liquid. I feel like you always need layers and layers of it to have decent coverage.

i use mac's studio fix, in nc45... which is a cream but i need something with the same coverage but in a liquid form.. i have a deep set crease under both eyes and the cream concealer creases NO MATTER WHAT...I can set it, apply just a tad, it will always be a horrible caked crease...

ugh..

Back