Megan Fox tops FHM's Sexiest Women list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ALeqM5g8frdScFbSNKny4hy-3uehzqkOeg

In this Dec. 9, 2007 file photo, actress Megan Fox arrives at the Hollywood Live Magazine's 7th annual Breakthrough of the Year Awards in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Megan Fox is the sexiest woman in the world — at least according to FHM magazine. The "Transformers" co-star tops FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll of FHM readers. The 21-year-old model-actress beat out the likes of Angelina Jolie (No. 12), Rihanna (No. 14), Kim Kardashian (No. 17), Paris Hilton (No. 77) and last year's champion, Jessica Alba (No. 3).

Fox debuted on the annual list in 2006 at No. 68 and ranked at No. 65 in 2007. Joining her in the top 10 this year are — in descending order — Jessica Biel, Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Hilary Duff, Tricia Helfer, Blake Lively and Kate Beckinsale. Britney Spears came in last place at No. 100.

The women from MTV's "The Hills" duke it out on the list with Heidi Montag (No. 44) beating out Audrina Patridge (No. 80) and Lauren Conrad (No. 95). Current "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Shannon Elizabeth (No. 46) returned to the ranking after being absent last year, joining professional dancers Cheryl Burke (No. 40) and Karina Smirnoff (No. 78).

FHM said nearly 9 million votes were cast for the 14th edition of the annual poll.

Here are the top 10:

1.Megan Fox

2.Jessica Biel

3.Jessica Alba

4.Elisha Cuthbert

5.Scarlett Johansson

6.Emmanuelle Chriqui

7.Hilary Duff

8.Tricia Helfer

9.Blake Lively

10.Kate Beckinsale

Source

who came up with that list? Hilary Duff in the top 10? Puh leeeeeze.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif who came up with that list? Hilary Duff in the top 10? Puh leeeeeze. I know right!?

I'm not surprised with the Megan Fox thing. She's hot!
smile.gif
Kind of like a young, not anorexic (or currently pregnant) Angelina Jolie. lol.

The only thing that surprises me is that Heidi Montag got that high. She shouldn't be on the list at all, IMO. Too much plastic surgery and injections for her age. It just doesn't look right.

She has a really pretty looking face, yet still for me not the sexiest.

I don't think these lists should even exist.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif who came up with that list? Hilary Duff in the top 10? Puh leeeeeze. thats what i was thinking.

Hilary Duff? Meh, not so much.

I think Megan Fox is pretty but the sexiest woman?! No way!

I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan but where is she on this list? Normally she's at the top...

I think Megan Fox is stunning. I'm not surprised Britney made the list tbh she has beautiful features and really big beautiful eyes and her smile is gorgeous. She just needs to tidy herself up.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif who came up with that list? Hilary Duff in the top 10? Puh leeeeeze. MEN.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif She has a really pretty looking face, yet still for me not the sexiest.
I don't think these lists should even exist.

AGREED.

I think she is really pretty, and the whole hilary duff thing? Yeah I was wondering the same thing...wtf?? But I guess its a guy thing.

the hilary duff thing is so not a guy thing. i don't know what kind of guys they polled, but i'd never vote for her. granted, she's pretty. sexy? no.

Megan is a well deserved winner, she has striking and exotic facial features. And her eyes are soo bright and sparkly. I have a major girl crush on her!!

Maybe it´s also cause she´s fairly "new", all the other celebs have been big for a long time so maybe people are tired of always seeing Angelina & Co.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif the hilary duff thing is so not a guy thing. i don't know what kind of guys they polled, but i'd never vote for her. granted, she's pretty. sexy? no. Her boobs have gotten noticeably larger lately. So I'm not really surprised that guys are noticing her more. lol.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Megan is a well deserved winner, she has striking and exotic facial features. And her eyes are soo bright and sparkly. I have a major girl crush on her!!Maybe it´s also cause she´s fairly "new", all the other celebs have been big for a long time so maybe people are tired of always seeing Angelina & Co.

I'm with you on the girl crush! lol!

She's okay. Too slutty-looking for me and if you guys ever seen a picture of her thumb, omg it's the freakiest thing ever!

Horse-face Heidi is #44? Pfft. It's rigged. No way they allowed animals into that list. Spencer is up to his shenanigans again.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Horse-face Heidi is #44? Pfft. It's rigged. No way they allowed animals into that list. Spencer is up to his shenanigans again. hahahahaha
rockwoot.gif

I think Megan Fox is gorgeous. I'm sick of the Hills girls though. I CANNOT stand Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan Fox, like some people said.. She's pretty but i don't think she's one of the "sexiest" woman.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Horse-face Heidi is #44? Pfft. It's rigged. No way they allowed animals into that list. Spencer is up to his shenanigans again. hahaha.

Back