Hollywood Stars With Louis Vuitton !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
240uo6.gif

albafamekiss3pn7.gif

asvf2.gif

backpacksa3.gif

cameron11bn2.gif

chanel4xy9.gif

cherryspeedysmalljl6.gif

cherrypochettesc6.gif

davidbeckhamairport01rf0.gif

deniserichardsfe0.gif

deniserichards07310605ma9.gif

img13608481250br9.gif

jeniferbw4.gif

jessicasimpsonslouisvuioi6.gif

leopardstephenus6.gif

luggagewh5.gif

metallicalmafg1.gif

miroirvoyageralmazs1.gif

mischa3fw5.gif

mischabartonhandbagic9.gif

mischabartonlouisvuittoxu2.gif

monospeedy30xo0.gif

neospeedyof2.gif

nicky5rx6.gif

onatahgmru0.gif

parishiltonlk0.gif

oscarwaltzud1.gif

parishiltondogsxg5.gif

parishiltonkimlouisvuitfy5.gif

pegase70luggageps7.gif

scarlettjohanssonlouisvcy1.gif

snoopdoglouisvuittondamum5.gif

speedy2mr4.gif

speedygp0.gif

speedylargead6.gif

33337609lh2.gif

87949417nx7.gif

35375945ye4.gif

vuittonvintagegu4.gif

I'm not very impressed, i don't like LV at all.

On a side note: i love some of the stuff that they are wearing though
smile.gif

It's no secret that celebs love their Louis Vuitton, is this just a big ad for designer killer?

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's no secret that celebs love their Louis Vuitton, is this just a big ad for designer killer? I'm wondering the same thing! lol!

Is it even worth it for us non celebs to purchase LV's... I've always wanted to buy one.. but I always think.. what's the point, where most ppl will think it's fake... Do I need to staple the Auth Cert on it..

I think some LV bags can be quite nice. But over here, the market is saturated with fakes, especially its wallets so you could very well be walking around with an expensive wallet with people thinking its a cheap imitation one!

Originally Posted by Aniger86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think some LV bags can be quite nice. But over here, the market is saturated with fakes, especially its wallets so you could very well be walking around with an expensive wallet with people thinking its a cheap imitation one! My Cousin bought a fake from Thailand... He was on the way home from work and his friend asked him if it was real..he was like YEAH ! then picked it up and the handle broke off !! haha.. He now has a real on and the handle is still there.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not very impressed, i don't like LV at all.
On a side note: i love some of the stuff that they are wearing though
smile.gif

my thoughts exactly !!

Well, we now know Jessica Simpson & Mischa Barton are huge LV fans LOL! I just don't get the bags that are so big you can almost fit in it yourself!

I've seen a few LVs that I thought were really cute, but a lot of them are pretty boring to me.

I have neutral feelings towards LV. I don't particularly like it nor do I hate it. Celebrities buy soooo much stuff that it's hard to know what they actually love.

Back