Calvin Klein Makeup Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
5891_hero.jpg

An innovative fusion of fashion and beauty, the collection reflects a wardrobe, with signature elements enhanced by accessories and trends. Modern concepts of color and texture begin on the runway, then translate to the face. Fabrics are reinterpreted—black cashmere becomes a smudge of eye liner, slick patent a sexy lip gloss. A line of individualized shades designed to create the look of the season.

P204313_lg.jpg

Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation $32

Smooth Operator

This skin-soothing, medium coverage foundation gives you a long wearing semi-matte finish with a vitamin infused formula that controls oil, minimizes pores, and leaves your skin looking flawless and velvety.

P205836_hero.jpg

Delicious Luxury Crème Lipstick in Cosmopolitan $18

Luxe Lips

Pure lip color ranging from matte to high shine. Delicious Luxury delivers long-wearing color, leaving lips feeling hydrated. Non-feathering and vitamin-enriched formula.

P204317_lg.jpg

Tempting Duo Intense Duo Eyeshadow in Silky Sunset $22

Double Duty

Complementary eyeshadow combinations that you can wear together or alone. Tempting Duo's perfectly paired shadows create your perfect look. Crease resistant and long-wearing. Dermatologist tested, allergy tested, and fragrance free.

P204319_lg.jpg

Infinite Balance Crème to Powder Foundation $32

Flawless Finish

Velvety, smooth moisturizing foundation in a sleek compact that provides medium to full coverage. Infinite Balance's vitamin rich formula is light diffusing and long-wearing to diminish imperfections. It balances oil and keeps skin hydrated for a flawless finish.

P205901_hero.jpg

Flush with Desire Velvet Blush in Skin $20

Rosy Glow

Rich, soft micro-powder blush creates the perfect natural flush of color. Flush with Desire's velvety powder blush with rich true-color pigment floats on the skin highlighting cheekbones and brightening the complexion.

P205902_hero.jpg

Delicious Light Glistening Lip Gloss in Parfait $16

Turn On The Shine

Slick, wet finish with color impact. Delicious Light is a non-sticky gloss that adds color and shine to lips. Wear alone or over your favorite lipstick for glistening shine. Dermatologist tested and fragrance free.

source

I hope the make up is better than last time. I wasn't impressed at all with anything I tried from the last makeup line.

i liked the old packaging more
frown.gif

and they didnt bring back my favorite lipstick of all times, the colour was called GREIGE and i loved it so much. but it was a not very much flattering color to many people, so that may be the reason.

i heard good stuff about the lipglosses. next week i am going to check out the new stuff for the first time. i wanna look at the lipsticks and glosses, the foundation for dry skin and maybe the bronzer.

Back