Applying Minerals Wet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
glasses.gif

So im very curious on applying my mmu wet. How do i go about this? What should i use? Thanks!

For your foundation you can either use a slightly damp sponge. I heard where some people use a slightly damp kabuki brush, but I'm not sure that would got on nice a smooth.

For e/s I use a damp sponge e/s applicator.

Whatever minerals you want to use damp, just make sure you sprinkle a small amount of them on a saucer or little plate. Any minerals that get damp and you don't use, toss. You don't want contaminated minerals which could breed bacteria.

There are several very good tutorials on this site for applying minerals wet! Do a search. I know Thais has done an excellent one!! Good luck!

there are also popular youtube videos on how to achieve this look. after you watch the tutorial and try it for yourself a few times, you'll develop your own way of doing it.

I spritz my swirly bowl with 2 pumps of hydrosol, then sprinkle foundation in the bowl and then pick them up with sponge. Works awesome for me.

I wet my brush - make a paste on the back of my hand and then apply the paste like e/s as usual. I never tried wet for foundation before though.

I did the same as Jenfer,however, some of the powder lump on my face. Any help?

I spray a little Body Shop Vitamin E face mist into a bowl (maybe 2 sprays) they tip a tiny bit of foundation, mix it to a paste with my brush then apply.

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ditto!! And you'll love her accent lol!
Edit:

Crap, you won't be able to see it since you have to have at least 800 post. Search youtube!

I was able to see it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by smile:) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did the same as Jenfer,however, some of the powder lump on my face. Any help? make sure you're buffing. i usually start by putting treating the wet minerals the same way i would treat traditional liquid foundation, but i do that on purpose so that there's a concentration of minerals in the places i need them (cheeks, nose, chin) and in other places there's barely any (jawline, forehead, t-zone). i would suggest with starting on the outside of your face buff in light circles inwards.

Back