• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Question about swapping!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the L'oreal Paint in Secretive and I really don't like it. Im going to swap it on MUA, but I don't know what to swap for. I paid $12 for it. I've tested it once. Anyway, the girl I'm swapping with has pigment samples. How many pigment samples should I request? Sorry I've never done this before. :)

I wasn't sure where to post this. Please move it if its in the wrong place. TIA!!

Honestly when I swap, and for something drugstore, that is readily available, I would only do three pigment samples. A Loreal paint is not HTF, nor rare

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly when I swap, and for something drugstore, that is readily available, I would only do three pigment samples. A Loreal paint is not HTF, nor rare Yea I was thinking 2 or 3. I just didn't know if 3 would be too much.

Back