What's your fave green eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a L'oreal quad that comes with a metallic green, I think it's called seascape, it is so sexy, and gives you a different type of smokey eye.

OMG, I have so many green e/s it is pathetic. I am a little obsessed with the color! My faves (so far) are-

MAC pigment in chartruse, kelly green, green brown and emerald green

UD Mildew, Acid Rain, and Vert

Tony and Tina- I am at work and don't have it with me, but I think it is called Cosmic Truth.

MAC Pagan- from the McQueen collection.

I have lots more, but those are my faves. I will have to do a FOTD the next time I wear green shadow!

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a L'oreal quad that comes with a metallic green, I think it's called seascape, it is so sexy, and gives you a different type of smokey eye. I got this last week and its now one of my top favorite. I really love NYX's Kiwi. Its so pretty.

MAC Pagan is gorgeous, i plan on getting my hands on it.

MAC swimming is definitely one color i use very often.

i will also add Fyrinnae Leif.

I have a double-thingy from Isadora that is called "44 Golden Forest", the green is stunning, a mossy greyish green that works well for subtle everyday green or smokey eyes, depends on how much you take on. It's my new favourite.

I love MAC e/s in Humid, Swimming and Juxt. I just ordered Iridescent lagoon green from MUF looks like a beautiful emerald green, can't wait to try it!

I love MAC's pigments and Stila's "Jade".
smile.gif

i like juxt, Greensmoke,Shimmermoss, and Sumptuous Olive.. Velvet Moss is nice too.....

I just fell in love with Milani's Garden Mist! It's so pretty. It was apart of the haul I got the other day...I really should post pictures of that soon!
heart.gif

Several years ago when I was shopping in an asian beauty supply shop, I bought a jade green eyeshadow from a brand called "Ruby Kisses" for one dollar and it's always been my favorite.

The only one I ever used and liked from my shadows is MAC's Bitter.

Any other green just never worked for me.

mac's le shadow called overgrown.

im acutally going to be wearing it later today, but yeah im in love with it.

i wish i got more than one.

Back