FOTD - May 12, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had the day off today so I cleaned my house, ran some errands, went to the grocery store, and baked some brownies. Yum!
smile.gif
I was going for a soft, glowy, gilded look and I really like the way it turned out.

Face:

CHANEL Vitalumiere Concealer - Candlelight

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation - No. 15 Alabaster

Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder - Translucent Natural 12

Eyes:

CHANEL Precision Brow Definer - Bistre

Benefit Browzings - Light

Benefit FY Eye Shadow Base

Wet n Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle

Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner - Black

Lancome Lash Enhancing Base

Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Cheeks:

Benefit Boxed Powder - Thrrrob

Lips:

Dior RougeLiner Automatic Lipliner - Spicy Pink

Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick - Pink Berry

008-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

006-5.jpg

very nice pics, a like the soft look on your eyes, so thats Wet and Wild ?

Ohh Yeah!! You look great!! I notice a lot more non-Chanel products.... you running out? lol

You look beautiful Abigail! Which colors did you use out of the palette? I have that palette too and I love it!

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif very nice pics, a like the soft look on your eyes, so thats Wet and Wild ? Yep! I think the palette costs four dollars but I got mine "buy one get one free" so I only paid two dollars for eight shadows. I was surprised by how well pigmented they were.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh Yeah!! You look great!! I notice a lot more non-Chanel products.... you running out? lol Haha!
biggrin.gif
I try to keep everything in rotation...especially on my off days. If not, my non-CHANEL products feel abadoned and I don't want them to develop an inferiority complex or anything.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look beautiful Abigail! Which colors did you use out of the palette? I have that palette too and I love it! I used the light, sparkly tan color (first row, bottom) on the inner half of the lid, the gold color (middle row, second down) on the outer two-thirds of the lid, the brozne color (middle row, third down) in the crease and highlighted with the ivory color (first row, top).
It's such a gorgeous palette; they are so many different looks you could create with it.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty, your skin looks flawless Thanks! For some reason my skin always photographs really well. I wish it looked that good in person.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look beautiful, such a gorgeous combo
smile.gif
Thanks; I really want to try this again with red lips. I think gold shadow and red lipstick would be pretty hot together.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looking great!! Originally Posted by Precious /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty! Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice Originally Posted by coco-nut /img/forum/go_quote.gif very nice soft brown colours. Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look lovely. Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif fabulous look. you skin looks perfect! Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif gorgeous! I really like the contouring Thank you!
smile.gif

Faith-Abigail your FOTD's are so beautiful, you really know how to choose colours to compliment you (and your hair is gorgeous)!

I love Wet n Wild because they're inexpensive which allows you to really experiment w/different palettes. Their Eye Expressions Multi-use Compacts (the cream eye shadows) are one of my faves

Originally Posted by ~Zoé~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith-Abigail your FOTD's are so beautiful, you really know how to choose colours to compliment you
iagree.gif
Great job!

I always love it when you post. You are so beautiful and your makeup is always perfectly done!
heart.gif

Back