Light gold cream eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the summer, I'd like to find a good light gold w/a slight shimmer cream eyeshadow. I've looked at Bobbi Brown, and I would have bought Sandy Gold, but they were out of it. I bought Mac PaintPot in Indian Wood, but it's a little too dark for what I'm looking for. I also have the PaintPot in Bare Study, but that's not as gold. Does anyone have any other recommendations or should I wait until they get Sandy Gold in stock?

Nars Duo Cream in Summertime

Bloom Eye Paint in Champagne

Rimmel All Day Cream in Cool Babe or Champagne Frost

ALSO Laura Mercier has a new one that looks promising, havent seen it in person though- colors are bronze gold, white gold and solid gold- part of the gold digger collection

Missha eye glimmer cream in maze yellow..it's the most gorgeous soft gold colour, with just the right amount of shimmer, it looks really pretty over neutral shadows as well.

my favourite is napoleon perdis. They have a really lovely gold/cream colour in their cream range. It's called something like peach sorbet or something.

I am totally falling in love with Napoleon Perdis!!! They just opened a boutique in SF, and totally loving their proucts... need to check out their cream shadows!

I used to love a light gold cream eyeshadow by Avon but it is discontinued.

It is not a light gold cream eyeshadow but TaylorMade Minerals makes a beautiful light gold eyeshadow called Fields.

Guerlain cream eyeshadows are my favorites. Havent found anything that lasts as long or looks as beautiful. Never creases or fades either. I have two, a medium brown, and a light gold pink. I dont know if they have the color you are searching for, but I have to say they are totally worth the splurge. Im going to get another soon.

Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in "Tattle Tale". I just bought it last weekend and it's gorgeous.

MAC paint pot in Rubenesque may be what you're looking for. I use it under all of my gold-ish eyeshadows.

antique gold cream colour base by mac is good, can be sheer or built up to a really strong gold colour, might be hard to find though!!!! Enter it into ebay to check out the colour!!!!

Some MAC stores still carry this shade from the Fafi-line but Cash Flow paint pot is my favorite light gold color...

I've been tempted to buy a gold cream e/s for a while now.

I think I'm gunna try out the Rimmel cream eyeshadows.

Back