FOTD - May 18th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't started an FOTD in ages... so here goes a few from this past Friday.

My attempt at a smoky-purple but the camera didnt catch the effect, which is weird because it was much darker in person. And I know... I'm wearing too much blush. Eck.

Eyes (all MAC)

Parfait Amour all over lid/crease

Entremauve on the crease

Beauty Marked on the out corner/lower lid

Stars N Rocket in the inner corner/lower lid

Blacktrack fluidline

Ardell lashes

Revlon 3d extreme mascara

Blush is from the Dress Camp pallete

Bare Necessity dazzleglass

Revlon concealer

174.jpg

169.jpg

171.jpg

Thanks for looking!
glasses.gif

You look beautiful! The purples look fantastic on you! And I love your blush...so there!
wink.gif

I think it's very beautifully made, I love the way you've put the eyes into focus by using mild colors on the lips and the cheeks.

well done :)

Celly, you look gorgeous! Nice to see a fotd from you... I especially love your eyes!

....the main intention for this look was, to find a reason for using my new Ben Nye pigments ... and besides I definitely have to get more familiar with contouring....looks a bit burlesque, doesn't it ? (...i definitely HAVE to learn to do my hair in that style as well....)

Face:

GRIMAS Liquid Foundation Neutral

GRIMAS Fixing Powder

Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder Peach

BODY SHOP Eyeshadow Almond

RIMMEL Stay Matte Amber

Eyes:

BODY SHOP Eyeshadow Almond

BODY SHOP Eyeshadow Olive

GRIMAS Eyeshadow Black

BOBBI BROWN eyeshadow bone

Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder Ice

KRYOLAN Cake-Eyeliner Black

L'OREAL Longitude Mascara

Kajal

Lips:

DIOR lipstick brown image 717

P5170818.jpg

P5170813.jpg

...and one without lipstick as well:

l_bcbdec9f484595fc79bc27e02c03a5ea.jpg

Originally Posted by Lessandes /img/forum/go_quote.gif ....the main intention for this look was, to find a reason for using my new Ben Nye pigments ... and besides I definitely have to get more familiar with contouring....looks a bit burlesque, doesn't it ? (...i definitely HAVE to learn to do my hair in that style as well....)
Great job!!! Love your eyes too... Did you shave your eye brows off of use some kind of cover?

LOVE it Celly!! It looks so freaking natural! I love your skin color, it really does pull of purples beautifully! Also love the brows! Love love love.

Lessandes- you have very pretty eyes. I liked the shadow a lot!

Love the eyes Celly Cell! It looks great on you! Your blush looks pretty too.

Don't you just hate when the camera doesn't pick up the colors or detail in MU? Arrgh! You look gorgeous, dahling!

Originally Posted by Lessandes /img/forum/go_quote.gif ....the main intention for this look was, to find a reason for using my new Ben Nye pigments ... and besides I definitely have to get more familiar with contouring....looks a bit burlesque, doesn't it ? (...i definitely HAVE to learn to do my hair in that style as well.... Very Artistic Lessandes!

Back