Christian Louboutin Passementerie Pump: Would you wear them?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
louboutin-passementerie.jpg

I would, i think they are totally hot, at first the pattern on it didnt convince me too much but i bet ya when worn they can look really nice, so these ones, i would totally wear
biggrin.gif

I'd totally wear them...if someone gave them to me! lol! I would never spend that amount on a pair of shoes!

oooo i would love to wear them...too bad they probably cost 10 ten times what i tend to spend on a pair of shoes...

HAHAHA!!!! OMG- I could have totally worn those with my Senior Ball dress when I was in highschool. My dress was red with black velvet scrolly things.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice shoe. how much are they? Christian Louboutin is freaking expensive lolhere's the price, just don't faint
lol.gif

Valued at US$1,125.

They are cute. I wouldn't wear them cause it's not really my style but i could totally see other people wearing them. I don't own any red shoes, so i wouldn't know what to wear with them, red or black?

Id wear those for sure but I'd never pay that much for a pair of shoes. I'd be afraid of scratching the heel or something.

Back