Hey maybe getting sent to the dog house isn't a bad thing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
check out this dog house

DoggyDreamHouse.jpg

More are here

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dang, my dog is not gonna have a better looking house than mine lol i was thinking the same thing. Some of these things can be quite large.
i saw something like this on tree houses too. i want ot do that next

wow... my husband is building our dog a bigger one but hes 200 pounds and so he needs a big one.....those are way too fancy

I totally understand the big dog houses. We're actually in the process of building the 3 of our dogs one big house. yes they are spoiled. So far all we have done is the framing and the porch. No pool hahahahaa..we already have one in the backyard. We have 2 Siberian Huskies and 1 german shepherd/ shar-pei. The reason for the build is because one if the husky's, Pilot, we rescued from a TERRIBLE breeder in Fresno. Poor dog was a lot older than she told us, she had him debarked, and he was kept in a kennel full of his own #1 and #2....he was also badly abused. Anyways, a couple of years ago, we made a float for a parade we were in and some of the pieces stayed in our backyard. Pilot took to these pieces and would sleep under them. He felt it was his comfort zone and the other dogs didn't bother him when he was under there. Well, we were in the parade again this past year and used the same float. So we had to take his pieces. He felt so lost and sad. You can tell just by looking at him. So we went online and looked at a few doghouses to buy. We were not going to pay $700 for a dog house. So we decided to build it ourselves. Hopefully it'll be done soon. There are 2 doors, a huge roof, a couple of windows, a porch, and insullation. These dogs have it made. When it's done, I'll post pictures of it.

PITA you dog house sounds great! Our dogs think we all live in their house and sleep in their bed. Luckily they are small, so we can move them around.

Those are some Pimp looking doggy houses! The pool would be a pain to keep looking clean though!

I know what you mean Lisa. Our dogs arent small at all, & they seem to run the place. I guess that's our fault though hahahahahaa. We love our doggies...Let me see if I can find a pic of them all together and post it for you guys...YaY!

We just share our house and our pool with the dog. lol! He prefers the air conditioning, anyway! lol! He loves being around people, too.

that's a damn shame that some dogs live better than most people who work really hard to provide for their familly

Ding dang! Those are awesome! I'm sure Shadow would love to have her own house and pool but she would get lonely out there all by herself.

Back