Fusion Beauty Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P214302_hero.jpg

Skin Fusion Fair To Medium Set ($70 Value)
What it is:
A mineral foundation and powder set for light to medium complexions.

What it does:
Fusion Beauty SkinFusion's Try Me Starter Set - Light/Medium is a pair of mineral color products intended to improve the health of your skin. SkinFusion's Seriously Smart Mineral Make-up & Skincare formula enhances your complexion without camouflaging your natural glow. It's nutrient-packed with 60 bio minerals (including energizing gold), and a breakthrough Invisiskinâ„¢ technology that delivers time-released antioxidants, peptides, and brighteners to perfect your complexion.

Soft Focus Fluid Foundation SPF 10 is a self-adjusting smart makeup with a bio-mineral complex that uses powerful anti-wrinkle ingredients and peptides to revitalize and perfect skin and also protect it with a sunscreen. Brightening Minerals polish skin with mineral smart powders that rejuvenate with powerful anti-wrinkle fighters.

What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive SkinFusion value set features a full-sized Micro-Technology Bio Mineral Soft Focus Fluid Foundation in Light/Medium and two deluxe-sized versions of SkinFusion's Brightening Minerals (in Radiance and Translucent).

Also comes in a Medium to Deep Set.

$56 at Sephora.

SOURCE

P198609_hero.jpg

SkinFusion Bio Active Brightening Minerals
What it is:
A mineral powder concealer.

What it is formulated to do:
These multi-purpose bio active brightening minerals smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, nourish and renew to transform skin to a naturally flawless, radiant complexion. Your complexion is purified with 60 Bio Active minerals including pure gold.

What else you need to know:
SkinFusionâ„¢ Bio Active Brightening Minerals is formulated to blend with any skin tone, and is non-comedogenic, oil-free, allergy-tested and suitable for all skin types.

$49 at Sephora.

SOURCE

--
Hm...it has a lot of ingredients compared to most mineral brands. It sounds like they're calling in mineral makeup because they threw in some minerals, kind of like drugstore brands. Has anyone tried this?

No, It's available at Sephora. Actually, I think I might have seen their lipgloss sold at drugstores, but that's it.

I'll have to pay closer attention because I've missed this at Sephora. Thank you for the tip on the new product.

I saw this today- why does sephora say certain things are exclusive to them, when i saw these at nordstroms?

I should have checked it out a little closer, but was caught off guard by the Bling Fusion lip glosses they were showing... at $50 a lip gloss!!!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw this today- why does sephora say certain things are exclusive to them, when i saw these at nordstroms?I should have checked it out a little closer, but was caught off guard by the Bling Fusion lip glosses they were showing... at $50 a lip gloss!!!

$50 Bucks a gloss- this lasts at least a week per application for that price, right. Wow!

has anyone tried Fusion mineral makeup? I have mineral makeup, but it is airbrushed, and I love it. We are traveling this summer, and where am I they do not have the makeup I use (OMG and I ran out...AHHHHHHHH), but they have this Fusion beauty mineral makeup at a department store. I liked their lip plumper, just curious about their makeup?

Thanks

Kaye

I absolutely love their lip plumping glosses -- the orange/vanilla flavor-scent combo coupled with the texture and good lip-plumping qualities make them superb. But I've never ventured out to try anything else from this line. I hope Ashley posts about her experience with the new makeup. I'm always on the lookout for a new (good!) mineral makeup.

Back