Makeup Haul From "The Icing"...w/ Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...yes, that cheap store at the mall. lol!

I wasn't even planning on buying anything...I only wandered in the store because I saw a pair of sunglasses that caught my eye. Then I saw all this makeup and thought "What the heck? I might as well..." lol!

Here's a cream glitter palette (the protective sheet smeared into the glitter some). I figured it would work great for Dare To Be challenges and, when I'm done with it, it'll hold 21 of my MAC eyeshadows! lol! It's as thin as the MAC 15 pan palettes, just longer.

_DMP0003.jpg

_DMP0004-1.jpg

Then I spotted these cream liners! They came in a pack of 3 for $6.50!

_DMP0007-1.jpg

_DMP0017-2.jpg

And here are some loose powders/pigments that were $3 each (applied dry):

_DMP0011.jpg

_DMP0020.jpg

And here are different ones for $2.50 each (these were messier, so I had to apply them wet):

_DMP0015.jpg

_DMP0023.jpg

And it was all buy one, get one half off!
smile.gif

woah! i love bargains haha. and the pigments look really pigmented! great haul. tell us how they worked, too!

The colors in the glitter are pretty! Looks like some decent stuff, good haul!

oooh, those look really good! the pigmentation is excellent. Enjoy your goodies, what a total bargain! I really like that palette too!

Great haul!!

I saw that palette on livejournal. I was thinking about buying it and scooping out the cream shadows and pressing my mac pigments in there.

Wow, awesome haul! The shadows and liners have great pigmentation!

Awesome haul! Can't wait to hear how they wear over the day. I am not that close to one, but would make the trip for a bargain.

We don't have one of those around here!!
frown.gif
Great haul, Shaundra!! I love it that your buying for future D2B's. Lol

wow...usually icing makeup looks cheap! i want to get some of those pigments..the last ones. beautiful.

Back