OOTD 7th June 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its been a little while since I've done an OOTD. I met a friend in town and we saw Sex in the city.

2559379735_0ff88e4fc6.jpg

I wore my new leather Sandler boots I got on sale at Myer last week. New $10 pink long sleeve top from Kmart the rest I have had a while. This photo above was taken in Darling Harbour, I parked near Star city and walked over to Haymarket via Darling Harbour, stopped by the fountain and asked this unsuspecting non English speaking tourist to take my photo lol

2560207210_b96605b37e.jpg

Love the outfit! I like the jeans.. I wanna see the boots close up!

cute! I wish I could see the boots more clearly, they sound great!

(and of course, I love the pink)

without giving anything away, what did you think of the movie?

Thanks so much everyone.
smile.gif

Bec, no problembo
biggrin.gif

2560393228_e283e4511a.jpg

I bought them to wear mainly under jeans, I guess I could wear them with a skirt and black opaque tights, what do you think?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif cute! I wish I could see the boots more clearly, they sound great!
(and of course, I love the pink)

without giving anything away, what did you think of the movie?

Thanks Rosie, I actually loved the movie, the storyline was simple and predictable but I am a big sucker for a chic flick. Ohh and I loved many of the fashions, the movie ticket price was worth that alone, would love to have the funds to have a afford just a couple of those outfits.

I love those boots! You look so good! I'm gonna start stealing style tips from ya!!

Pretty boots! I like the way boots look under jeans with just the tip poking out...heh.

Thanks again, I appreciate your comments
smile.gif

Bec, yes I think boots poking out of bootleg jeans is a good look, especially in winter.

Back