MAD minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered some samples and eye liners from the above company...and after 2 days of ordering my stuff are shipped...ISN'T tat good service
applaus.gif
. Hope the stuff are good tooo...just wanna share this joy to u all.

EmmA

I have not tested all the foundation samples I have ordered yet (SM, EDM, OM) but I tend to think, that MAD is not worse than EDM fair neutral and sandy fair, OM silk, SM porcelain. The real surprise was that OM Vanilla seems to suite me too although I should have cool undertones and vanilla is warm fairest...

How come they all look good on me?

MAD's fair foundation has a slight glow and blends perfectly with the skin on my neck and bust. I already committed myself to their full size fair foundation though it might be a little too fair for the summer.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hope for you too! please tell me how is the foundations please..

Thank you simi, of cos I will let you knw how the foundies are.
Emma

Originally Posted by jenfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree that MAD's is very fast! Enjoy your goodies. Hi jenfer,,
thanks and I hope that my goodies are enjoyable for me to stay long with them.

emma

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have not tested all the foundation samples I have ordered yet (SM, EDM, OM) but I tend to think, that MAD is not worse than EDM fair neutral and sandy fair, OM silk, SM porcelain. The real surprise was that OM Vanilla seems to suite me too although I should have cool undertones and vanilla is warm fairest...How come they all look good on me?

MAD's fair foundation has a slight glow and blends perfectly with the skin on my neck and bust. I already committed myself to their full size fair foundation though it might be a little too fair for the summer.

Hi Dame Ali, its good that all these foundies look good on you even though they are off diff companies. I am still sampling and cld not get a colour match for my dark brown skin...find that in one way or another they just dun suit me. When they suit me its much lighter ones..not bad though. guess lighter foundies looks nice on me and makes me look fresh..darker ones make me look tired, dull and oily. I am still exploring, waiting for all mygoodies to come.
Emma

I am now waiting for the "big apple" sample I ordered from MAD: the "just pink" sample simply was not pink enough to be used as blush - it looked beige/brown on me and those are not my colors at all.
frown.gif
"Big apple" is apparently a totally wild pink.

But I feel for you - the middle tones are so much more difficult to match - I have it easy, all I have to do is order the lightest samples available and choose between those.

But if the light ones make you feel prettier - I'll say go with them. As long as it does not look like a mask. Do you match the foundies with your neck or face color?

Me too Emma, it's hard to really find a good match when you have brown skin. I'm very brown and the choices that truly blend with my color are few.

Lot's of eyeshadows.

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am now waiting for the "big apple" sample I ordered from MAD: the "just pink" sample simply was not pink enough to be used as blush - it looked beige/brown on me and those are not my colors at all.
frown.gif
"Big apple" is apparently a totally wild pink.
But I feel for you - the middle tones are so much more difficult to match - I have it easy, all I have to do is order the lightest samples available and choose between those.

But if the light ones make you feel prettier - I'll say go with them. As long as it does not look like a mask. Do you match the foundies with your neck or face color?

Hi Dame,its true that the shades are sometimes way too dark or light. Quite annoying sometimes. I usually match it with my face..my neck colour is a little bit lighter than my face..even if i wear a lighter shade...it contrast abit..but im not so conscious abt it cos i pay more attention to my face. Not sure if this is right or wrong. But certainly I dun wear it tooo white to be notice or have a ghostly look..hahaha dun wanna scare anyone away.

Emma

Originally Posted by HollyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too Emma, it's hard to really find a good match when you have brown skin. I'm very brown and the choices that truly blend with my color are few.Lot's of eyeshadows.

Hi holly, its true abt getting a shade, sometimes the shade can be tooo dark or way tooo light. Have you tried Monave,,sumtimes its too dark or yellow or white...im confused.. yolanda seems nice for my face and canela is abit too white but i still do try it. guess we have great choices for eye shadow though. Give a try on Monave brand..u mite like it. I do like yolanda...im in the trying spree now..mayb one day mite buy the full size.

emma

I just recieved my order from MAD yesterday! This has only been my 2nd order with them. First time I ordered a sample of the foundation in Olive Med-Tan. Perfect match for the summer! So this time I got a 10gr Refill Bag so I could insert it into my CoastalScents Dispensing brush! The foundation doesn't give heavy coverage (which I prefer), but I do find that it works good applied wet. Not all foundations look good when I apply them wet. Sometimes it goes on too cakey. But this one works good. I also grabbed a 20gr jar of the SPF powder and another 5 piece sample kit. Happy with everything I got. Just wanted to share!!

Hi drealoveu,

good to know that you are happy with ur stuff. I can't wait to get mine..perhaps the waiting time has started for me to get all my goodies from 4 other companies. Huh!!!

Emma

Back