My weekend haul, MAC & MUFE, pix added!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friday, I picked up the following froma beauty supply store in Downtown L.A.:

June21Haul011-2-1.jpg

OPI's Green-wich Village and Pink-O De Gallo, Crystal nail file and six 12-pack clear 5g jars.

Saturday, Planet Beauty, local beauty store had a 25% store-wide sale. I picked up:

June21Haul012-2.jpg

OPI's Fireflies, Can't you sea?, Goldilocks Rocks!, Dazzle me and That's All Bright with Me, Carol's Daughter, Tui Hair Smoothie. They gave out these gift bags which include: Enjoy Hair care; Color Holding Formula, samples of Rare Minerals (Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser), Pureology; Hydrate shampoo, conditioner and Hydracure

I went to the Pro Store on Robertson, love Sharron! I went pigment crazy (look for my pigment sample thread):

June21Haul018-2-1.jpg

Neon pigments: Rock-it Yellow, Neo-Orange, Magenta Madness, Red Electric, Green Space and Full Force Violet. ***This has to be a first, I gave my favorite MA's samples*** They don't get the discount at IMAT
frown.gif

June21Haul019-1.jpg

Pro pigments: Deep Purple, Platinum, Primary Yellow, Purple, Silver and White Gold

June21Haul013-1.jpg

Eyeshadows: Bottle Green, Brown Script, Deep Damson and Gulf Stream

Lipglass: Pink Lemonade and Snowgirl

Foundation: Micronized airbrush formula, this s*it rocks. It was 106 in Pasadena and my face/skin looked fab all day!

MAC Haul@ IMATS

Eyeshadows: Aqua, Golden Rod and Deep Damson

Pigments: Tan, Vivid Pink and Grape

MACHaulSundayIMATS002-2-1.jpg

Makeup Forever Haul@ IMATS

Makeup Forever Haul@ IMATS

Eyeshadows: #10, #54, #125 and #153

Star Powder: #90951, #90946 and #90950

Pigment Pur: #6

MAT Velvelt +: #85

MACHaulSundayIMATS006-1-1.jpg

enjoy! I have a colour on my nails similar to the pink OPI Polish in the first pic at the moment. It's classy n pretty! good choices!

i love your pro pigments...

sigh...i wish my country had a MAC pro store

Back