FOTD: July 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dont see any other threads! This is my look for Canada Day, look I FINALLY used some colors lol. It was a little rushed & sloppy but I did my best to get some UP CLOSE pictures.

Before we left for Niagara Falls

FOTD4-1.jpg

CLOSE UPS! The purples I had were not as vibrant as I remember, I need new stuff!

FOTD1-1.jpg

FOTD2-1.jpg

FOTD3-1.jpg

Heres a few more with my BF, you can see my make up lol!

MATTFRAN1.jpg

Not the most flattering angle lol

MATTFRAN2.jpg

Waiting for fireworks...

MATTFRAN3.jpg

I think my pictures are a little huge. I am so tired I dont know what to do lol. Help someone? Anyway I hope you enjoyed looking, if you want to know what I used just asked.

eviltongue.gif

Yes some of my pictures got cut off, my two favorites actually lol. I hope you will scroll over and back up to see them lol.

Francesca, you are absolutely beautiful, love the color that you used, it makes your eyes pop. Your eye color is gorgeous as well.

And you and your bf look so good together, he sort of reminds me of Fred Durst in the pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Francesca, you are absolutely beautiful, love the color that you used, it makes your eyes pop. Your eye color is gorgeous as well.And you and your bf look so good together, he sort of reminds me of Fred Durst in the pics
smile.gif

iagree.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
Its the red hat isn't it LOL!

g.gif

lovelovee.gif
I totally had a crush on Fred Durst when I was younger hahahaa

Haha, its the hat and his whole outfit, even his beard looks similar to Fred's.

1118335034Fred_Durst_PS300.jpg

Your eyes are a gorgeous color! You look great in your pics.

You look gorgeous. Those colours really suit you. What do you have on your lips? It's really pretty.

You look gorgeous! That colour looks lovely on you, really makes your eyes pop.

Great look, Kitty!! Love your eyes too... Looks like you had a good time... I love Niagra Falls... But usually the only time I've been there lately was in the winter for hockey tournements..

Francesca-You look so pretty!! That colour is really nice and I'm so jealous of your eye colour!
tongue.gif

Ray of Sunshine-Lovely face of the day! The eyeshadow is blended really well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Francesca-You look so pretty!! That colour is really nice and I'm so jealous of your eye colour!
tongue.gif
Ray of Sunshine-Lovely face of the day! The eyeshadow is blended really well
smile.gif

Thank you! I'm a blending Nazi!
I forgot to post- I used Hip Pigment Valiant blended up into ULTA Pressed Shadow Passion Berry blended up into Hip Pigment Fiery! with ULTA Pressed Shadow Iceland as a highlight

Thanks so much everyone. I cant believe how oversized my pictures are lol. And I cant believe how many of you like my eye color! Bleh I hate it lol! I think blue eyes are the sexiest.

Ray of Sunshine you look great too!! I was wanting to have a darker purple look too, but my collection of purples is awful.

I wore MAC tendertone in Warm Smile, after it wore off I didnt bother cus I smoke alot lol.

Your eyes look great. Thanks for posting the shots. When I see pictures like yours I realize how much I have to learn.

Thanks,

Jodie

This is my very first FOTD. My camera didn't pick the colors up well enough. Stupid camera! lol It did however manage to pick up some old acne marks that I was too lazy to conceal.
biggrin.gif
Whatever. My skin is getting better so soon enough that will be a non-issue. I hope to eventually do awesome FOTDs like I see here all the time!

Face:

Monistat as primer

NYX Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige

EDM Finishing Dust

Meow Blush in Coral Reefer for under eye circles(didn't use enough, you can still see them)

NYX Concealer Stick in Light

Milani Minerals blush in Luminous(I swear it is more noticeable in person)

Lips:

Maybelline Shinylicious in Sugar Plum(again, looks better in person)

Eyes:

A touch of concealer as a base

Stila Kitten

Revlon ColorStay in Sable

Jane Be Pure Mineral gel liner in black

NYX Doll Eye mascara

fotd73fa7.jpg
fotd73bf2.jpg

ETA: I realize I forgot my brows LMAO!!

Back