Water Melons Eye Makeup..? Yeah! water Melon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ! This is my 2nd tutorial and thise is about making fun with your eyes and summer i was trying to think what could be nice for summer then i though fruits then looked at my red powder and my green one.The idea came Watermelon!

First star with your daily basic thing to do before makeup as moisturizing! So the skin looks clean and no spots.
DSC03120.jpg

After that i start to apply a nice baby sparkle pink powder.

DSC03126.jpg

i try to apply it all over the eye lid to make a base sparkle on the eyes.

After That i Go with a Nice Big Red Powder to have the same color as a water melon try to make the end pointed to the end of the eye.

DSC03129.jpg

Try to make it blend with the red so its not a too flashy red just pinkish!

DSC03135.jpg

Now On that Photo i Applied a nice apple green with again some sparkles in it! Just under the Pink-redish color so it look like a water-melon slice.

DSC03138.jpg

Now its time to blend the green color a little with the others.

DSC03143.jpg

That's the result after blending it right.

DSC03149.jpg

Now Its time FOR EYE LINER! just do a fine line up the eye lashes and then make some little black dots just to imitate the Melon.
wink.gif

DSC03156.jpg

That is the final results for my water-melons eyes but theres more..

I decided to do Nice sexy RED Lips.

I used a Pretty red Apple Lipstick and just added some Transparent Lipgloss to make it sexier!

DSC03226.jpg

Lol feel weird to see my lips that way.. anyway Here some photos of the final results with the Lipgloss.. Hope you enjoyed it!

DSC03211.jpg

The Next One Underneath i added some green lime shadow on my lips just to make it funkier!

DSC03185.jpg

Thx For Watching! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xox

That looks gorgeous. I'd never have thought that red and green could look that good together.

Actually its a Pallet called Whales Professional makeup bought from ebay it costed me 50$ with shopping but im from canada so i dont know for the rest though but its a 130 color pallet i would say its really nice quality
smile.gif

Back