Where do you keep all your bags/purses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My closet is getting really disorganized! I have my purses and bags thrown everywhere. I'm really into big bags too so this doesnt help. How do you keep your bags organized and where do you keep them?????

I keep them in my closet. I use this to keep them organized.

68555_PE182718_S4.jpg

I got two at Ikea for $7. I keep them pretty packed and because I empty out my purses/wallet when not in use I can stack a lot in it and it isn't too heavy.

I have a shelf in the top of my wardrobe that I line them up on, though I've reached the point where I can't fit anymore in lol (and my wardrobe is pretty big!) I might have to have a look at that bag holder Marisol posted, next time I'm in Ikea.

I keep mine in my closet, but I have way too many as well. I got an over the door holder from Target Online for like 15 bux. I think it holds about 15 purses. I just hung my cutest ones up there so it doesn't look junky or cluttered.

Mine are in my top shelf of my wardrobe, I don't have all that many so its not a problem at present.

i keep some on a book shelf i have and the ones that i eitehr dontuse offten or cant stand up easily i have an under bed basket i put them in

I keep mine on the top shelf of my closet, and some on a bookshelf. There is no more room, so some are scattered on my floor
smile.gif

I store all of my accessories on a book case. I gave away a lot of my bags that i never really use though so they actually fit now. Before that half were on the bookcase and half were in my closet.

I have two shelves under my desk, I have 2 plastic boxes on the bottom shelf, one for clutches, the other for bigger bags, and the biggest bags of all go on the top shelf
smile.gif

It's getting full though!

in its dustbag on the shelf in my walk-in closet which is almost the size of some peoples bedroom.

i have a big closet now, i've organised it so most of my stuff is hanging, i kept some place under to store my bags.

My husband bought two huge industrial size hooks and put them on the wall of my closet, i love big bags too and i can fit 3 bags per hook. the rest are all over the floor
frown.gif

My bed is pretty high, so I purchased some under bed storage containers and they have little wheels at the bottom. I keep most of my purses there and inside their dust bags. I live in a Washington, DC row home so closet space is very limited. But no matter where I have my bags I make sure to keep them in the dust bag that they came with or some sort of a bust protecting bag.

Back