E.L.F. Discounted Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I don't know if I'm the last to find this out but the cosmetic brand E.L.F (EyesLipsFace) was recently bought out by Nordstrom and is selling all of its products for dirt cheap! You can find items for $1. Their make-up line is mineral based and is good for your skin. Please visit their website and shop away!

Shop Eyes Lips Face

Shipping code is ECTAPDY (Free if you spend $10)

I just bought 48 items for $53!!!! Hmmm...now where am I going to put all that stuff??
kopfkratz.gif

snopes.com: e.l.f. Cosmetics

They haven't been bought by Nordies, and their stuff is always $1. But still a great deal if you like their products.

I dunno who started this rumor, but it pops up all the time. If ELF is behind it, that market ploy was genius!

I wonder who started it, too!

I read this same type post on a fitness board and everyone there said the same thing "That brand has been around for a while, they have always been $1, you can buy it in stores so you don't even need to try and get the free shipping".

Then they go back to discussing their muscles, lol!!

Seriously though, you can buy e.l.f. at Kmart and other regular cheapo stores- not Nordies.

Back