FOTD: July 10th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my FOTD!

I used:

HIP duo in Flashy (teal color)

HIP duo in Brazen (matte brown color)

Maybelline Vanilla shadow as highlight

Covergirl retractable pencil in Espresso

Definicilis Pro and Lash Blast mascaras... LB to unclump and add volume

Hope ya like it! I am still working on the defined crease technique.

Very pretty! Those colors look nice on you.
smile.gif

Looks good, I really like that teal

A bit of a side note, but your hair looks so healthy and shiny! very pretty!

You look so pretty! Your eyes are beautiful, and I love the colors you used
smile.gif

I was trying out my new eyeshadows today; here's what I ended up with

mj8wp3.jpg

f0t0t0.jpg

2hn9wfm.jpg

Tiffany, I LOVE those colors together and you did a beautiful blending job! Now howabout you come over to my house and show me how the heck you do that?!

I am so envious of your eyes, and lips, and skin tone, and hair... haha... lucky girl! You are gorgeous. What color is on your lips?

Shelley - thanks! You wouldn't believe what my hair has been through in the past couple of days, I am AMAZED at how shiny and healthy it is! I have used Hair Dye Remover (ColorFix) TWICE, and then colored my hair on top of that! My hair is RESILIANT! Haha.

Thank you so much civicbabe
biggrin.gif
. I used Estee Lauder Pure color crystal lipstick in Sweet Lychee with Neutrogena moistureshine gloss in Groove. I wanted NARS Turkish Delight and got this first to see how I liked the color. I'm glad I didn't buy Turkish Delight since I hardly ever use this one.

Aprill, I used two of the Sally Girl shadows. I love those little things now
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you look amazing! Would you list what you used? Thanks AprilRayne
smile.gif
. Here's what I used
Face

CoverGirl loose powder

MAC Pink Swoon blush

Eyes

Sally Girl shadows in Aqua and Rose

L'oreal HIP shadow in Forgiving (the blue color)

Milani Wild Violets Quad(I used the brightest purple and then I used the lightest one for highlight)

L'oreal HIP cream liner in black

Estee Lauder Navy eyeliner pencil for waterline

Ardell lashes

Covergirl Lashblast mascara

Lips

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Sweet Lychee

Neutrogena Moistureshine gloss in Groove(I could have just used the gloss I guess. The lipstick kinda just disappeared under it)

Wow xtiffanyx.. you did excellent! color combo is beautiful on you.

Civicbabe that really brings out your beautiful eyes

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you so much civicbabe
biggrin.gif
. I used Estee Lauder Pure color crystal lipstick in Sweet Lychee with Neutrogena moistureshine gloss in Groove. I wanted NARS Turkish Delight and got this first to see how I liked the color. I'm glad I didn't buy Turkish Delight since I hardly ever use this one.
Aprill, I used two of the Sally Girl shadows. I love those little things now
biggrin.gif

Thanks AprilRayne
smile.gif
. Here's what I used

Face

CoverGirl loose powder

MAC Pink Swoon blush

Eyes

Sally Girl shadows in Aqua and Rose

L'oreal HIP shadow in Forgiving (the blue color)

Milani Wild Violets Quad(I used the brightest purple and then I used the lightest one for highlight)

L'oreal HIP cream liner in black

Estee Lauder Navy eyeliner pencil for waterline

Ardell lashes

Covergirl Lashblast mascara

Lips

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Sweet Lychee

Neutrogena Moistureshine gloss in Groove(I could have just used the gloss I guess. The lipstick kinda just disappeared under it)

Thanks Tiffany! I would love to see a step by step tutorial on this! I love it!!

Well, Tiffany's is the only one I can see at the moment & I must say I love those colors. You are a beautiful lady with a talent for applying makeup. I don't have enough posts to view attachments yet. I guess I need to stop lurking & start posting. LOL!

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look so pretty! Your eyes are beautiful, and I love the colors you used
smile.gif
I was trying out my new eyeshadows today; here's what I ended up with

Very pretty look! Like the color combination a lot.
smile.gif

Back