Embarassed-Has this ever happened to you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever walked out of a washroom with toilet paper flying out of your pants or skirt? Well- it happened to me today and this wasn't the first time... and it always happen when there's someone around.

I usually put strips of toilet papers on the seat before I use it and I guess when I pull my pants up or my undies up, the ends sometimes get caught in there... Normally I check before I leave the washroom but they never seem to get stuck when I check. Only odd times when I don't check, they happen.

There was a guy behind me when the toilet paper flew out and fell on the ground. I casually picked it up and said "Hey, how are you, what's new, etc".... I could tell he wanted to laugh. I'm so embarassed. Maybe I should've explained how it happened... but that would've been awkward.

This doesn't seem to happen to anybody else I know...
frown.gif
Oh yeah, I once walked out of a washroom with the end of my skirt tucked into my undies too....... and my boss at the time was right behind me. At least he pointed it out to me before I anybody else could see...

It's never happened because I'm ALWAYS soo cautious about it too! I put toilet paper on the seat too! and I don't sit on the seat but just incase i lose my balance haha. But I could only imagine your embarrassment.

Once I went into the men's dressing room. I was in 9th grade and trying on bras! Tons of bras! I walked out and a guy walked out right behind me - he looked at me, looked at my armful of bras, then looked at the sign -- WHICH read MENS!

I was mortified!

This has never happened to me ,but I have walked out with toilet paper stuck to my shoe. I just laughed at it though. I would be embarassed if that happened to me, but I probably wouldnt have been as quick as you. Id be laughing too hard to say anything. Maybe you could try squatting that way you wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. Dont be too embarassed Im sure it has happened to others before.

Its never happened to me but i remember one time a lady was walking out of the bathroom and had her skirt tucked into her underwear. It was funny because i was walking behind her and quickly tugged her skirt and she didn't even notice!

Here's a story you can laugh at and maybe feel better.

One time I went to the bathroom at work and pulled up my pants, went to the sink and washed my hands. I opened the door, opened the grooming room door and proceeded to walk quickly through it. I thought something felt funny, but didn't really know what it was. As I walked to the hallway to get a dog to dry and brush out of our warm air dryers, all of my co-workers in the room burst out laughing. I was like, "What??" When I pulled my pants up, the toilet paper got stuck in my pants and I trailed it off the roll all the way through both doors into the inner hallway in front of the entire lobby of clients and all of my department co-workers. I was still attached to the roll when I realized. So the strand of toilet paper was stuck in my pants, attached to the roll in the bathroom and about 20 feet long. I wanted to die.

I don't get embarased any more... Not going into the mens or ladies restrooms... or the men's or women's dressing rooms... lol

Once, my skirt got stuck in the waistband in stockings; luckily an older woman pointed it out while I was washing my hands or I would have traipsed through the store with my booty on display. Now, I'm super careful about things like that.

Oh you poor thing...In year 5 this boy i had a massive crush on like for ages asked me out. I was so dumbstruck and nervous and whenever i'm nervous my stomach sort of clenches and i feel like i need to go to the toilet.

I ran to the toilet not knowing it was the boys toilet and did my bussiness(and farting really loudly)I heard giggles and laughter. When i came out of the toilet there he was with his friends laughing their head off. I was so embarassed

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's a story you can laugh at and maybe feel better.
One time I went to the bathroom at work and pulled up my pants, went to the sink and washed my hands. I opened the door, opened the grooming room door and proceeded to walk quickly through it. I thought something felt funny, but didn't really know what it was. As I walked to the hallway to get a dog to dry and brush out of our warm air dryers, all of my co-workers in the room burst out laughing. I was like, "What??" When I pulled my pants up, the toilet paper got stuck in my pants and I trailed it off the roll all the way through both doors into the inner hallway in front of the entire lobby of clients and all of my department co-workers. I was still attached to the roll when I realized. So the strand of toilet paper was stuck in my pants, attached to the roll in the bathroom and about 20 feet long. I wanted to die.

I am at work right now and I had to try really hard to not laugh out loud. You must've been mortified!! It did make me feel better... Thanks so much for sharing the story!!

Originally Posted by Lolita Von Tess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh you poor thing...In year 5 this boy i had a massive crush on like for ages asked me out. I was so dumbstruck and nervous and whenever i'm nervous my stomach sort of clenches and i feel like i need to go to the toilet.
I ran to the toilet not knowing it was the boys toilet and did my bussiness(and farting really loudly)I heard giggles and laughter. When i came out of the toilet there he was with his friends laughing their head off. I was so embarassed

Eeeeeeek! Hopefully you never saw him again!!

Back