Any Electro Flash eyeshadow owners here? Do you ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
have issues with glittery fallout? I find it annoying, and am considering returning my shadow. Is there anything I can do? I love the shadow, but hate the glitter that collects along my cheek bones.

Ive heard that complaint from a friend of mine, yet I have no solution
biggrin.gif

I decided to pass on Electroflash, but have you tried applying it wet?

Originally Posted by ninalovesmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just bought 3 of these. I'm curious though. What was the price of these where you're from? $17.50

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif $17.50 Thanks. I thought the price for mac stuff was the same all over the states. Maybe I'm wrong. I do live in MS. One of the poorest states. It was a $1 cheaper, which I'm not complaining about. Didn't think they were having a sale or anything (cause I heard mac doesn't really have sales).

MAC has family and friends events where you can get it for a reduced price and same with CCOs.

I got one from flashtronic and just do my eyes first and I don't have any fallout all day.

That is the problem with the mineralized shadows. I recommend using a mixing medium and if you use them dry, pat them and you will have less fallout.

Back