Haute Couture Lash Range for Shu Uemura - Viktor & Rolf

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
viktor-rolf-shu-uemura-01.jpg

Masters of avant-garde fashion Viktor & Rolf have now turned their artistic hands to lashes, designing a haute couture range for eyelash artist Shu Uemura.

Since the launch of Shu Uemura's Tokyo lash bar world wide in 2005, lash extensions have become more than just a simple lengthening, they are a work of art and the perfect fashion accessory for a special occasion. This year Shu Uemura have collaborated with Viktor & Rolf to launch a collection of three new limited edition lashes, which had us cooing with excitement and adoration.

They may not be the most practical accessory for your average Saturday night on the town, but they are perfect for making a beauty statement at a special event. The three lash designs are Wing, which we think looks like paperclips! (pictured), Rhombus, which are gold, inspired by the diamond pattern on jesters outfits and Swirl, a set of super long lashes, which are the most simple of the three. So now you have another and more affordable way to buy yourself a piece of Viktor & Rolf.

Available now in Harvey Nichols and Shu Uemura boutiques and nationwide from 1 July.

SOURCE

viktor-rolf-shu-uemura-05.jpg

This new limited edition Viktor & Rolf for Shu Uemura Eyelashes are super fabulous, they’re a bit “dramatic and exaggerated†but I’m one that is up for trying new things all the time. The collection was “inspired by Marcel Marceau, the collection focuses on character Pierrot†and reflects “themes of their Spring/Summer ‘08 collectionâ€. There are three designs, the Wing (first picture), Rhombus and Swirl. The Wing is my favorite set, it reminds me of paperclips uber cute! If you’re down to splurging about US$170 each for these false eyelashes, they’re now available at Colette.

Will you splurge on this?

SOURCE

viktor-rolf-shu-uemura-04.jpg

Wow!! Those are really cool, Ashley!! I'd love to have a pair or two of those!!

I'd love to try fun lashes like that for a night out...I'm sure my friends would laugh at me though
frown.gif
. I love the ones that the model is wearing.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif the ones the model is wearing reminds me of paperclips. I thought that too! lol

Oh wow, how gorgeous. That's something I'd wear for Halloween, Pride or a Festival.

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am trying to think of a single situation when I would wear these.....mmm nope, my life is boring. LOL Ditto!! LOL!!

well, i found an occasion to wear these, Venice carnival. i totally picture myself wearing these with a costume and a mask. too bad i don't participate.

I've been looking at those for months on the french site their available on....but their $150US Dollars!!

Their fierce but,
bootyshake.gif
for $150!! LOL!!!

I could never pay that much for falsies!!!! They are by far the coolest lashes i've ever seen.

Back