Laura Geller Smoke Signals Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P217413_hero.jpg

Smoke Signals Kit

What it is:

A kit to perfect the fabulous smoky eyes and nude lip look.

What it does:

The Laura Geller Smoke Signals Kit includes everything you need to achieve the smoky eye and nude, neutral lip. Baked Marble Eyeshadow in Stormwatch perfectly pairs a deep smoky, charcoal color with a sheer, pearly opal highlighter. Dazzle Powder Pencil is calculated to make all eyes sparkle as it lines precisely and smudges softly in black. Creamy black mascara is a dependable, ultra-rich mascara that gives the look of thicker, fuller lashes for a perfect finish to beautiful smoky eyes. Nice-n-Nude lipstick balances the look with a creamy rich formula that adds a moist, just-licked glisten of barely-there color.

What else you need to know:

The set includes a Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Stormwatch, Powder Pencil in Dazzle, Creamy Black Mascara, and Lipstick in Nice-n-Nude.

SOURCE

Everything you need for a night out - smoky eyes and nude lips for $32. I really like the lipstick!

Love everything except the nude lips.... My lips dissappear when nude... sigh...

I think that's a really good deal. I was thinking of getting it just for the lipstick and mascara alone.

Hmmm. I got a Laura Geller Kit before - the Eye-talics one. I was lukewarm on it - the colors started off lovely, especially the gold-green eye pencil, but they were GONE in two hours. It improved somewhat when I used UDPP instead of her Eye Spackle primer, but still slipped a lot. So, I'm not too keen on getting another even if it does look gorgeous....I never use the first one!

Back