Ok, found what I want for makeup storage!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, powder coated bright pink tool boxes lol that is so funny to me. (I worked for many years as a fitter and machinist) They are kinda cute but to me they are tool boxes, if you use them for makeup they will last you a lifetime.
smile.gif

I've seen those before - I think they do sell them also to target makeup buyers.

Are you getting it? Lol. I think you can find a substitute using plastic drawers + spray paint + doodats and creative mind.

arg thats lovely i want one! I'm forever looking for boxes to store all my makeup in i have so much everywhere.

I really want some of those clear drawers you can get but i'm having trouble finding them!!

WOw That's cool!!! But expensive.... I'd go to Home Depot and buy one of there's and a can of pink spray paint...

it looks like a tool box.

im sure if you find a cheap one somewhere or at a thrift store you can spray paint it pink or get colored duct-tape and cover it with that.

Pink is my fave color too. That is gorgeous, I want one now!

i was going to echo what Karren said, finding something similar on sale and then paint it

lol... That is really cute. I found a toolbox just like it that I wanted to get but it was a balck "Husky". This one is very cute! I'm not a fan of pink but I could possibly change my mind looking at this!

Back