9 pounds of makeup..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soo..I was searching on ebay awhile back and I saw this huuuuuuuge 150 lot of just makeup. I HAD to have it. But I got outbid, and I didn`t want to bid again, and she took it off ebay? So she contacted me because I had contacted her about shipping and asked if I still wanted it. So I said heeelllll yaaah. Some of the eyeshadows have been used a couple times. But most look brand new besides a swipe or two. I threw about 10 items out because she really was trying to get rid of stuff, cause they had seen better days that`s for sure. BUT, this is what I received..

This is just random palettes. Including Victoria`s Secret, Sugar, Sue Devitt, The Balm, Sephora, Urban Decay and Gap..

This is all the MAC I received (i accidentally like gouged out that one gloss=(..)..

This is randoms. Such as some MAC that I forgot to put in the last one, NARS, Stila, Laura Mercier, Tarte, Benefit, Lorac, Bobbi Brown, Pout, Lancome, Pop, Bare Minerals, Shiseido, Giorgio Armani and 2 Faced..

Anddddd, this is just random lipglosses from like..Sally Hansen, Victoria`s Secret, Prescriptives and NYC..just some other odds and ends..

For only $280, I think I got a good deal.. lol.

<3<3<3<3<3

wow...this is indeed a huge lot! everything from pigments to lip glosses, and the colors are so versatile. Great find!
smileno.gif

Holy shit!!!!!

Good deal? That's perhaps the best deal I've ever effin saw... damn, you got lucky!

I'm sure selling all those individually - she could've made at least $500.

u got a good deal. especially w/all those MAC products!! & palettes

holy cow that is a lot of stuff! and for most of it to be unused... that's a bargain! well done
smile.gif

Wow. That's a serious haul. I'm jealous, lol.

I never knew eBay had makeup lots. How do you find them? The only thing I've ever gotten off eBay was my first Coach bag.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow. That's a serious haul. I'm jealous, lol.
I never knew eBay had makeup lots. How do you find them? The only thing I've ever gotten off eBay was my first Coach bag.

Be careful with ebay since there are tons of fakes of everything! If you are unfamiliar with MAC or whatever brand you're interested in, I would avoid buying makeup from ebay because of the sheer number of fakes on ebay. Some MAC fakes look so similar, even some regular MAC users get tricked.
And used makeup is not allowed on the US ebay. But you might be able to find new lots, but again, tons of fakes on ebay.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Be careful with ebay since there are tons of fakes of everything! If you are unfamiliar with MAC or whatever brand you're interested in, I would avoid buying makeup from ebay because of the sheer number of fakes on ebay. Some MAC fakes look so similar, even some regular MAC users get tricked.
And used makeup is not allowed on the US ebay. But you might be able to find new lots, but again, tons of fakes on ebay.

Ok, I'm not gonna bother with eBay then. I wouldn't know a fake unless someone told me.

Holy cow that's an awesome haul!
smile.gif

I wonder why she wanted to get rid of so much stuff.

Back