Life with MakeupTalk.......eckkkkkkkkk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After being without electrical power for over 60 hours I realize how like can be without my dailey MakeupTalk fix....................I can't live without it. I was going crazy. Beyonce -
mad.gif
saythat.gif

LOL, I used to be the same ^^ but I got used to not having internet before so now its not a frequent thing....doesnt mean I dont love you MuT!!

I have a 3,500 watt generator in the garage for just that reason.... run the refrigerator and once PC!!! hahaha Ok and maybe a couple lights....

I had to overcome that internet withdrawal syndrome too especially last month when there's so many storms coming to my country thus constant power interruptions.

I feel for you
smile.gif

Welcome back, glad you've got power. We didn't have power for a week after Isabelle. Luckily we have a generator so it was only so bad. No AC but lots of fans!

Hi, welcome back! i was wondering where you went, havent seen you posting lately, and now i know why! glad you are back on mut though!
biggrin.gif

haha forums are extremely addicting...

im on many of them a day...

being a purse/car and most recently makeup "fanatic"

im on like 4-5 forums a day

hahaha cant live a day without checkin in on whats been happening

I know the feeling, it makes you wonder how you lived without a LOT of things when the power goes out! Glad to have you back
smile.gif

sometimes when i'm out and busy with my boyfriend, the first thing i do when i go home is go onto makeuptalk .. it is an addiction! theres so much you can learn..

I know how you feel! I've been so caught up and busy that i hardly log on here and feel guilty for not doing so lol. MUT rules!!

i remember when my comp died and i didnt have one for like 2 weeks.

not being able to come on here for 2 weeks nearly killed me.

Back