Who has tried Rogaine spray for hairloss??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi there everyone

well I started to use ragaine about 2 weaks ago now it was recommended by my dermatologist..

I read about it and how it works but my question is did anyone ever try it b4? and how were the results?

i appreciate ur help
smile.gif

As-salaam alaykum! Kayf Halick?

My friend has uses it and it was according to her quite useful, but she took the Regain pill as well. Here is a thread that show more advise to try. Good luck.

Originally Posted by reemoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi there everyonewell I started to use ragaine about 2 weaks ago now it was recommended by my dermatologist..

I read about it and how it works but my question is did anyone ever try it b4? and how were the results?

i appreciate ur help
smile.gif

Rogaine is a temporary fix the problem with Roagine is you have to use it all the time other wise the hair falls out again.

The best and most PROVEN method to increase hair growth and decrease thinning is all nutritional.

Take 2000 mg. of Biotin daily with 2500 - 3500 mg. of Brewers Yeast daily then finish supplementation with fresh royal jelly (NOT CAPSULEE)

Also increase Spinach and protein consumption and I promise you will see a HUGE difference within a month and it is not harmful to your health as Rogaine can be since it was originally a medication for blood pressure.

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif As-salaam alaykum! Kayf Halick?
My friend has uses it and it was according to her quite useful, but she took the Regain pill as well. Here is a thread that show more advise to try. Good luck.

wa 3alaikum assalaaaam ana b5air el7amdu lellah
smile.gif
enti kefik?there s a pill?? hmmm i think what I m using would be quite enough coz my derma already prescribes for me 5% rogaine for men..

good to know that it was quite useful
smile.gif
thx sweeti

Originally Posted by Bee Luscious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Rogaine is a temporary fix the problem with Roagine is you have to use it all the time other wise the hair falls out again.
The best and most PROVEN method to increase hair growth and decrease thinning is all nutritional.

Take 2000 mg. of Biotin daily with 2500 - 3500 mg. of Brewers Yeast daily then finish supplementation with fresh royal jelly (NOT CAPSULEE)

Also increase Spinach and protein consumption and I promise you will see a HUGE difference within a month and it is not harmful to your health as Rogaine can be since it was originally a medication for blood pressure.

yeah i read that if it was discontinued suddenly the hail will be lost again.. thx for the specifics of dietary supplements i really appreciate that.. and I would definetly start it with my regaine regimen..

and about it being a medication of blood pressure, yes i know coz it contains monixidil as th active substance but since its aplied topically in minimum amounts it would most likely not have such a harmful effect systemically
smile.gif

well thats as far as I know..

thx alot dear for ur help and I really appreciate it

I ll start the dietary supplements and tell u the results later
smile.gif

I've been using Rogaine for about 3 months and have seen no results... I could care less but my wife thought I was looking old.. Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been using Rogaine for about 3 months and have seen no results... I could care less but my wife thought I was looking old.. Lol really???
unsure.gif
thats a little frustrating

well I never know I l continue with it n if I get any results I ll tell u

I dont ve a very serious balding issue its just that I m starting to lose hair in the front n the rest of my hair is medium thickness..

Originally Posted by reemoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif wa 3alaikum assalaaaam ana b5air el7amdu lellah
smile.gif
enti kefik?there s a pill?? hmmm i think what I m using would be quite enough coz my derma already prescribes for me 5% rogaine for men..

good to know that it was quite useful
smile.gif
thx sweeti

Qwayysa! IL-Hamdu-Allah!

I have had the same problem as you. My long hair felt off. What really helped me was omega 3-6-9 and a B vitamin product.

Read more advise here:
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...wth-84965.html
It will come back.

Your very welcome, I know the supplements make a HUGE difference I know from personal experience, I have a severe thyroid problem that attacked my hair terribly I got my hair back thanks to the supplementation.

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Qwayysa! IL-Hamdu-Allah!
I have had the same problem as you. My long hair felt off. What really helped me was omega 3-6-9 and a B vitamin product.

Read more advise here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...wth-84965.html

It will come back.

u r giving me hope !!

my hair was waist length n really thick

I cut it to shoulder length n it would never grow back toits original length !!

Originally Posted by Bee Luscious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your very welcome, I know the supplements make a HUGE difference I know from personal experience, I have a severe thyroid problem that attacked my hair terribly I got my hair back thanks to the supplementation.
Good Luck!

good to here that !! did u have hypothyroidism??

I noticed differences in a month after starting taking omega 3-6-9 and B-vitamin. New hair started to grow and the hair all over my head suddenly grew very fast.

Rogaine does not make a spray. They have a foam and a dropper. Regenepure makes a spray. www.minoxidilspray.com. It is 5% minoxidil

It didn't work for me and after reading about the side effects I don't want to go near it again.

Back