Hello everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Cristina and I'm 18, from Romania. I found this forum while I was searching for an everyday make-up.

I love this forum, it's very friendly and useful. I also found the Strawberry site which ships to my country, which is WOW, it's the first one :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never used MAC make-up because they don't sell here but I'm going to order, this brand has always been like a myth to me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh yes, and I'm starting a new job as an art director for a company - yeah, pretty big for my age but I spent my time studying to get diplomas, so now it's time for me me me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, thank you for reading my introduction and I can't wait to talk more to you guys!
flowers.gif

Hi Cristina WELCOME TO MUT!!!!!!!!!!! this is the greatest forum to talk and learn about the best products and makeup.

Hello, hello!

So many English speaking countries :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can really practice my English!

I like the community here! How supportive it is

Back