The ROM Machine...hahaha

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look everyone, you can work out in 4 minutes using the ROM Cross-trainer! It's a miracle!!!

Go to fastexercise.com and find out more about this...lol
smile.gif

The only problem, the price is...

(drumroll)

$13,500.00!

What does everyone think of this....I would like everyone's opinions, whether you think this is a miracle or baloney...

Smells like a scam to me....not to mention the uber-ridiculous amount of money....lol
smile.gif

You can just as easily do high intensity interval training without forking over a whole fortune, IMHO....

I have seen the ROM in Popular Science. It looks like baloney to me! $13,500 is ALOT of money!

Wow!! For that kind of money I'd go see a plastic surgeon and buy a better body!! Lol.

Playing ice hockey is all the workout I need.. $130 a season.. 5 seasons a year... Works out to something like $4 an hour.. Cheap exersize!!

Yeah....It does come to $4 an hour! Oy....

My problem is what willing soul would buy that thing????

LMAO! is it full of diamonds?

All I say is that fitness and health dont have to be expensive, there's no miracle pill or machine! you need to sweat you need work hard for it...this machine is another example of how some people are exploiting the fitness industry promising ridiculous things

for they for real? that thing looks kind of dangerous! for that kind of money that sucker needs to wake me up and put me on it! lol~ i hate claims of working miracles. i've never known anything other than sweat and consuming fewer calories to give lasting results.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif So true !! does it also handles a bottle of water when you're done exercising ?? trust me you wont need a bottle of water for a 4 minute workout...lmao!

Back