Willum the Mountain Climber!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought you guys might like to see these cute pics of willum climbing up the plant stand. He really loves the strawberry plants!

100_2526640x480.jpg
100_2511640x480.jpg
100_2512480x640.jpg

And these just because he is cute
biggrin.gif
100_2513640x480.jpg

100_2517640x480.jpg
100_2518640x480.jpg

Awwww! Does he completely ruin your plants or just enjoy hanging out in there?

Awww So cute, I love rabbits. Used to have 2 dwaft lop ears but they died quite yound. Yours is lovely!

Awww he is an absolute sweetie! He's such a mischevious little thing...but I bet it's only cos he is cute that he gets away with it
wink.gif
hehe

lol, he completely destroys them! but he usually prefers old, crispy leaves rather than new ones!

He's just like my bunny only Harley is black (with coppery flecks in the light) with a few little white patches.

Here's a cute video of my boy getting his medicine from his aunt.
biggrin.gif

How old is Willum? Harley is 4-4 1/2 years old. We don't know for sure because we rescued him.

willum is one and a bit. His birthday is the 15th of May 2007 I believe.

We have his birth certificate and his family tree... he's a pedigree - our breeder breeds for temperament as well as size. He's a netherlands dwarf, so, yeah - that's pretty much as big as he'll get
biggrin.gif

I love that little animal so much, lol, certainly much more than he deserves
biggrin.gif

aww, so cute !! my cat likes plants too, we should organize a party lol !!

my mom brought back, one day, those little clay or earth balls for her plants, big mistake, my cat loved playing with these, we would find some at the other side of the apartment and go "uh...?". until we put some aluminium foil on top. maybe you could use that ?

haha, as you can see, those posts and the string was supposed to stop him... so far, no luck
rotfl.gif

Back