A MUST Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always use this Mascara in my FOTD's.

After going through so many mascaras this is the best one.

I made my cousin and my friend buy and they love it.

Its Diorshow by Dior. If you own the product, I would to know if you feel the same.

P40404_hero.jpg

I am glade you have found your fav mascara, I havnt got it but I might buy it.

I have had this mascara but it didn't turn out to be my favourite.

Just didn't work for me but thanks for the tip!

Probably the worst.

Big brushes are all wrong for people with small lashes as they smudge and barely get every lash.

From my experience, and I do have pretty big eyes, it didn't do a thing either. My eyes looked black all over, hence the reason why I didn't buy it, just tested at work.

I know this is always a popular high depart brand mascara but i hated the regular formula. I prefer it in waterproof and honestly it is my HG. The big wand scared me at first but I never get as much compliments on my eyes as i do with this baby
wink.gif

I tried the blackout and waterproof versions, and they just didn't work for me. My eyelashes are super curly and unruly, and diorshow just kinda made it worse, lol.

i like big brushes for mascara, so i plan to try this one one day, but right now i stay true to my YSL mascara.

I tried it, but I prefer my YSL faux lashes mascara. I use it now for a year and I'm really happy with it.

L'Oreal Full-Definition Voluminous is identical to Diorshow on me, and it costs a heck of a lot less. lol. I prefer L'Oreal HIP, though.
smile.gif

I got a sample of it, and didn't care of it at all. Just didn't do it for me.

I used Diorshow, and I loved it for a month or two... but after that it did nothing for my lashes.

I'm going to agree with Shaundra, Loreal HIP is without a doubt my HG mascara.

I still try others because I'm curious, and I found I love both mascaras by Fresh... Supernova and Firebird. Awesome mascara but they're like $25 a tube... HiP is what, $10? I rotated between the three mascaras.

I just got the new givenchy mascara, but didn't get to tr it yet... hopefully I will tomorrow. Glad you found your HG mascara!

I started using Diorshow after receiving a sample from Sephora. I love it! It is definitely my favorite , followed by Prescriptives False Lashes and Cover Girl Lash Exact. I wanna try the new Givenchy but it got mixed reviews at my local Sephora. *shrugs*

Glad you like it. I always wanted to try it but never would I buy it for that price... I toss my mascara away in like 3/4 months anyways. So what, spending $70 a year on mascara is a big ass no to me. Wtf is with these prices though?

I'm happy with my L'Oreal mascaras.

Yes I feel the same way. I usually wear fake eyelashes when going out, but with this mascara I don't have to. I seriously love it and I have been looking for the perfect mascara for years. I found it!

Back