Michael Jackson: What he should look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If he'd never had plastic surgery (or, I would assume the skin pigmentation issue), this is what MJ might look like today on his 50th birthday:

article-1050082-026F539500000578-118_224x423.jpg
Instead of this:
article-1050082-04E2D6470000044D-581_224x423.jpg

Source & Story

It's strange to see how he would have looked.

He was a handsome kid. It's a shame he felt the need to tamper with his looks.

He would have looked so much better.....i have always wondered how this skin pigmentation thing happened and only seemed to happen to him but none of his siblings have it. And his nose, oh dear.

I do like Michael's hair now, but otherwise he would have looked better if he left well enough alone.

he looks and acts so weird...its such a shame because his music is so amazing and timeless... and he's not.

I've seen this pic before. I think he looks much better if he'd been natural. He even has a kind of cute, bob-ross style afro going on.

This is what happens when a child is thrust into an adult world of entertainment with no one looking out for his safety.

I don't doubt he was messed with in a lot of vile ways as a child and we have seen how it had manifested over the years.

I still love his music and watching his dancing; truely gifted.

Michael use to be such a good looking guy back in the 80s, even w/that first nose job. I look at those vids and go "omg Michael was actually cute, he effed his face up so bad!"

I wish that was the Michael we have now, but oh well...proves that too much plastic surgery can ruin you.

He was such a cute guy. Too bad he lost his freaking mind...not his fault, but very sad

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Michael use to be such a good looking guy back in the 80s, even w/that first nose job. I look at those vids and go "omg Michael was actually cute, he effed his face up so bad!"
I wish that was the Michael we have now, but oh well...proves that too much plastic surgery can ruin you.

Yup - on the Thriller cd videos he looks cute (the 1st nose job was more than enough) ! After that he went downhill

It's such a shame that he's done this to himself. He's an amazing talent and was at one time an attractive guy. He's basically turned himself into a monster.

Oh wow. I think he looked best during his 'Off the Wall' years. Like, just had the rinoplasty but other than that... looked attractive.

I guess Janet was the only one who had enough sense to stop at the nose job. Ha.

Back