All My Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC of Course!

018.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

029.jpg

016.jpg

012.jpg

Bronzers

039.jpg

027.jpg

The freaken mess I made
rocknroll2.gif

040.jpg

Mega Mineral E/S Powder

028.jpg

032.jpg

Random Others

036.jpg

023-1.jpg

She Space

SheSpace-Custom-ExtraCautionWithTur.jpg

SheSpace-HighDrama.jpg

SheSpace-KittyKat.jpg

SheSpace-PowderedDiamondDust-Stolen.jpg

SheSpace-PristineNature.jpg

015.jpg

So pretty! I really love the blues that you have, especially the first picture under "She Space." It reminds me of the ocean~

And the glittery...stuff? Not sure if it's like a loose e/s or not, still a noob at this kind of stuff, but there's so many colors...they make me smile!
biggrin.gif

I forgot to add a few things .. will add them soon

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif So pretty! I really love the blues that you have, especially the first picture under "She Space." It reminds me of the ocean~
And the glittery...stuff? Not sure if it's like a loose e/s or not, still a noob at this kind of stuff, but there's so many colors...they make me smile!
biggrin.gif

Its glitter from MAC
smile.gif

Ricci, that is great. i assume this is your new camera as well? great pics btw

and nice stash. i didn't realize you were so much a MAC girl

oooooh, I'm very jealous of all those gorgeous bronze pigments! very nice collection
smile.gif

I also like the white quad. Such pretty colours

Honestly ......... they are too rough for my face

the Mary kay once are the best ones I used so far

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice stash! Are those nyx blotting sheets any good?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly ......... they are too rough for my face the Mary kay once are the best ones I used so far

Yea I'm trying to find a replacement for Clean and Clears which is the best i've found so far but i've been wanting to try nyx's for awhile. Oh well
wink.gif

Back