Katie's 'Junk' Jewelry Stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post pictures of my costume jewelry collection for a while now and I finally got round to it!

I've got quite a collection now of what some people would call 'junk jewelry'. I'm not into flashy stuff so I always go for interesting looking things. There's absolutley nothing of much value at all here. If anyone broke into my house they'd be very dissapointed
wink.gif

A necklace I got at a Turkish market:

Picture958.jpg

Some random necklaces including some crosses. The 5th from the right is a celtic necklace I got on a school trip
tongue.gif

Picture959.jpg

Bracelets & some rings

Picture960.jpg

Picture961.jpg

Picture956.jpg

Picture955.jpg

Picture962.jpg

Picture952.jpg

Picture948.jpg

Picture949.jpg

Earrings (I'm not really big on earrings)

Picture950.jpg

Lots of bead necklaces

Picture957.jpg

Necklaces and a hairgrip. I made the 2nd necklace with the black beads myself.

Picture953.jpg

Hair bands

Picture951.jpg

Picture954.jpg

Thanks for looking!
biggrin.gif

I want those bracletts, Katie!!! They are so cool!! Great collection!!

what a pretty collection!

I always like this kind of thing but it never seems to suit me, and always they seem to age badly (I guess I don't take care of them enough). So I usually have one or two expensive pieces instead.

OMG Im drooling!! Im loving that butterfly bracelet Ohhhhh!

awesome collection!

OMG Katie!! everything is soo cool, imma come and steal it all from you
tongue.gif
LOL jk

love your taste, the jewelry is awesome!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want those bracletts, Katie!!! They are so cool!! Great collection!! me 2!!!!!!!! I especially want that unicorn one!

Such a lovely hand model, haha.

Nice stash - all unique. I have a bunch of bracelets - I dunno why because I rarely wear them.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Such a lovely hand model, haha. LOL, thanks. I should be in a catalogue or on QVC
tongue.gif

Back