Show Us Your Room/House pt. 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finished decorating my room from how it was... last year I believe?

It's hard taking pictures of it, my room is small - so there's not much room to back up and take a full shot of.

Here goes! My bed/lamp and dressers are all from Ikea, btw.

Door/Vanity mirror. My school bag is next to it
smile.gif

random025.jpg

Panning to the right of it is my dresser drawer, TV and that's my fish tank.

random021.jpg

I didn't take a picture of my closet which is next to that - I'll edit later and add them on.

Then my wall where I hang my necklaces at... end of bed...

random022.jpg

Front of bed... window. Oh, I got the new sheets at Target. $30 bucks for all of it!

random023.jpg

And my wall full of photos and some art I did. Plus the bulletin board filled with my MAC postcards and other stuff...

random024.jpg

That's it! Who's next?

Very nice! I really like that light green color on the walls and your necklace hanger is very original, I really need something similar because my jewelry thingie it's too small already...lol

I can't believe that you got your furniture from Ikea. I love dark wood.

PS Thanks for sharing!

your room looks amazing!

here's my room in halls from last year (americans: i think you call them dorms)

room4.jpg

room5.jpg

aand here's the house we moved into this year with my friend standing outside it. there's five of us girls living in it:

room2.jpg

and my bedroom inside:

room1.jpg

messy window!

room3.jpg

hope you like! the only ikea things i have in there are the lamps. but this will change when i get back there (i'm at home at the moment) and move all my newly bought ikea stuff in! (a chest of drawers and chair).

Lovely rooms ladies!

I love your Marilyn poster Celly!

I might take pictures of mine at the weekend, if you can handle the clutter lol!

Love your jewelry (necklace) hanger...what is the design on the cork board in the background looks very interesting!?!

Back