Photoshoot with Harper’s BAZAAR part-time stylist-assistant (personal portfolio)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A couple of weeks back, I received an email that left me totally shocked as well as thrilled!

It was from Adriel, a part-time stylist-assistant for Harper’s BAZAAR - Singapore.

I just froze the moment I read HARPERS BAZZAR! Then I composed myself and went on to reading the rest of the email. He told me he was looking for a makeup artist as he was building up his personal Portfolio (not for the magazine!..i wish
tongue.gif
)

The shoot was a very high end fashion one and if you all know my style of makeup, its always bold and loud!

I just received the photo’s today.

Model: Olena S

Photography: Darren

Creative Director: Adriel

Makeup: Sarah Chaudhry

Hairstyling: Sarah Chaudhry

buod7.jpg

dvhhmd0.jpg

getattachmentfh9.jpg

getattachmenthxj7.jpg

hhus9.jpg

htvxp1.jpg

jjjta3.jpg

klln9.jpg

kyhqp9.jpg

njcd9.jpg

tbuyjyw1.jpg

Congrats! Where you intimidated on set? I know I would've been freaking out if her makeup came out crap lol.

Love it... all of it. very dramatic. Hope you have them in YOUR portfolio!!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats! Where you intimidated on set? I know I would've been freaking out if her makeup came out crap lol. haha yea it kinda was!! bt the guy was real friendly n all so i guess it felt good.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it... all of it. very dramatic. Hope you have them in YOUR portfolio!!! i most definitely do!
smile.gif

Thank u guys <3

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha yea it kinda was!! bt the guy was real friendly n all so i guess it felt good.

i most definitely do!
smile.gif

Thank u guys <3

thanx......................

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL that's not me! I did her makeup
smile.gif
lol but u make her so fabulous

Back