Anyone Tried the MUFE HD Line, Yet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ine-84974.html

Wondering if anyone has gotten around to it. I so want one! I've been hearing nothing but stellar reviews on them. From the powder to the primers and definitely the foundations!

I'm really happy at their color range selection. When I walk into Sephora, there aren't much selection for us with darker tones :/

Here is what I'm talking about (click here for source):

MUFE+HD+1+%28Medium%29.jpg

MUFE+HD+2+%28Medium%29.jpg

MUFE+HD+4+%28Medium%29.jpg

I can't wait to get samples of these... I'm way to impatient.

Funny because ididn't see all those shades in the Sephora stores i've been. But the powder loks great and superfine. I'm not sure yet, but i might get the kabuki brush.

Oh wow. I haven't, but when I can I do want to make a trip(1 hour wah!) to Sephora and test it out. I am still looking for my HG foundation. God that stuff looks awesome.

I wanted to but since it doesn't have good oil control ingredients I probably won't. It might be good for winter.

I have 173 in the HD foundation. I'm telling you i love this stuff. I ordered the "0" primer on amazon, so im pretty excited.
smile.gif

Love the foundation range!!!! Provides great buildable coverage, good on all skin types (at least it's been my experience!) Can't wait to try the new HD primers!! I buy mine from the MUFE store, only go to Sephora is their sold out of something!

I bought the HD foundation today... I love it! I'm shade 118. I'll have to try the primer next. I'm so dumb though... they were giving a deluxe sample of the primer out as a beauty insider gift. I had 433 points too...

They're giving it as a gift?! Ugh, I only have 45 points since I used up my other ones... I really wanna try this out. Go back and get your gift, Nicole!

I use MUFE foundation, but not that one. Now I'm lemming for it. I love the one I use.

I just love it, I bought the foundation and the powder and is great feels very different compare to other brands out there.

I hope the foundation is better than the microfinish powder because I got a deluxe sample of that a while ago and really didn't think it was that great. I did one half of my face with BE Mineral Veil (still my HG) and the other half with the MUFE Microfinish powder to compare and I still like my Mineral Veil. The powder was okay, but definitely not up to all the hype and it didn't look as smooth on my skin as the MV. So...I'm a little skeptical about the rest of this line.

I´m getting the foundation in about 2 weeks from now when I go on my weekend trip to Rome. I also read lots of good reviews so I´m DYING to try it

I read that the HD powder is pretty much overpriced though, since it´s 100% silica powder, which you can get at Pureluxe for a lot less

Back