Vincent Longo Cosmetics...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am getting ready to do a Sephora haul. I was checking a few things out on their website and I came across this,

P222312_hero.jpg

Has anyone used Vincent Longo's products? If so how are they? What do you think of these shadows? I am really curious to try them out...they are pretty, especially the first one on the left.

What about this Benefits Eye Brightening Pencil...

P1278_hero.jpg

Those shadows look so pretty and vibrant. I've never tried that brand before. I have the benefit pencil and I love putting it in the inner corners of my eye, it really gives your eyes an awake look. I give that pencil an a +++. It last forever!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those shadows look so pretty and vibrant. I've never tried that brand before. I have the benefit pencil and I love putting it in the inner corners of my eye, it really gives your eyes an awake look. I give that pencil an a +++. It last forever! I am really thinking about getting the shadows and I may just go ahead and get that pencil.

I love VL creme concealer (Shaundra turned me on to that) and their dual eyeliners. I did test their e/s before at Sephora and I wasn't impressed, but those may be different.

I've never tried that particular Benefit eye pencil, but I do have High Brow and I love it!!

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love VL creme concealer (Shaundra turned me on to that) and their dual eyeliners. I did test their e/s before at Sephora and I wasn't impressed, but those may be different.
I've never tried that particular Benefit eye pencil, but I do have High Brow and I love it!!

Thanks I will check their concealer out.

Do all the Sephora stores sell Vincent Longo? I was actually looking to buy some VL stuff recently, but I didn't see the line anywhere in the store.

I have 2 of their mousse eyeshadows. They're a nice texture, easy to apply and blend, give a good color payoff and don't crease. If the shadow quality are anything like the products I have, I say go for it!

I've liked every Vincent Longo product that I've bought! It's kind of expensive, but it's a great brand.

I had the Benefit Eye Bright, and I actually sold it in our For Sale forum because I never used it. I guess it works, but it just didn't seem like anything special, really.

vincent longo products: from the stuff ive used of his (shadows, blush, lip gloss) i really like it. its good stuff.

benefit eye bright: you can get a nyc color pencil thats only white and shimmery that kinda does the same thing. i have both, and i really dont use the benefit one often, i use the nyc color one more since its multi-use (and its like $2). i'd save the money.

Originally Posted by CoverGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do all the Sephora stores sell Vincent Longo? I was actually looking to buy some VL stuff recently, but I didn't see the line anywhere in the store. It can vary. Smaller stores may not carry as many brands. It's possible that your Sephora doesn't have it.

Ive never tried any of their products, but from the pics you put up, their stuff looks really cute. Maybe just buy an item or two to check it out, rather than doing a massive haul. Let us now what you get
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif It can vary. Smaller stores may not carry as many brands. It's possible that your Sephora doesn't have it. Thanks! That's what I was assuming, but I wasn't sure.

I had one samples of concealer and im going to be honest its the best i had compared to other brands i used for sure ill buy more of that .

i absolutely love the lip/cheek gel stain. I use the liquid kiss color and then put some rosebud salve over it because it can kind of dry out your lips. but the color is gorgeous and it lasts forever
smile.gif

The shadows do look very pretty. I have only tried some of Longo's lip glosses, but I've liked what I've used so far.

Back