Benefit Primpcess Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P222457_hero.jpg

Primpcess - Glamorous Eye Primping Kit $34

What it is:

An eye-priming kit.

What it does:

Benefit Primpcess gives you the tools and skills to conceal, contour, accent, line, shadow, and brighten your eyes. Take the guesswork out of loathe-worthy eyes with a step-by-step primping lesson. With your lesson plan in hand, and the perfect products at your fingertips, you'll have a sexy stare in no time!

What else you need to know:

This limited-edition set contains a boi-ing 02 concealer; creaseless cream shadow/liner (r.s.v.p.); 3 eyeshadow for contouring, accenting, and lining; a BADgal mini mascara; an Eye Bright instant eye brightener; and brushes galore.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P222457&searchString=primpcess

SOURCE

Isn't it a great little kit to have in your desk just for emergencies?

I love it. It looks like the perfect little thing for on-the-go or to stash away at work just in case.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love it. It looks like the perfect little thing for on-the-go or to stash away at work just in case.
iagree.gif

How cute!

Not sure I'd get one though. I'm not a massive fan of Benefit. I do love their packaging.

I think it's really cute, nice little kit, it would make a great gift!

It seems great and "complete", so it might be good to keep in your desk at work or in your purse. But I'm not that into Benefit, i find i always love more their packaging than the actual product
frown.gif

nice little kit but I don't like the packaging, and I HATE the name. Anything with cess in the name sounds not so great! lol.

But the actual products... what a great idea and range in that one little thingie!

Back