Vivienne Westwood Fashion Show

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture of the model with the silver glasses says "E.T phone home" -gah!

I don't like this stuff at all.

I love Vivienne Westwood. Her clothes are mad and are really influenced by british punk but I kinda like that ha! Her catwalk fashion is way wacky but the same can be said for D&G and all sorts of other designers. Most of their pieces are gorgeous (especially VW's dresses) but when it comes to the catwalk they throw together bright things to catch people's eye and cause a stir.

She certainly gets people talking
tongue.gif

Lol Nuri, so E.T. ! Poor girl, i'm not even sure she can see much with those glasses on.

I like some of Vivienne's jewelry stuff, but her collections never really inspire me.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Picture of the model with the silver glasses says "E.T phone home" -gah! LMAO!!

Those glasses are scarry!! A female Mr Roboto? Lol. The whole collection is pretty wierd but in a cute way!!

i LOVE vivenne westwood! i liked this collection a lot. the makeup is so interesting too!

I think Most of it is Fugly sorry it just looks like its not done and that there was a lack of idea just a vomit of things attach together and the 4th pic the material she used the pink black with golden & silver things on it is really beautiful and i think if the dress was made differently it would be a kick ass dress i mean whats the point of creating clothing that's not really wearable i understand its fashion its art, but Men...

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Picture of the model with the silver glasses says "E.T phone home" -gah!I don't like this stuff at all.

I believe it's the Yupik sunglasses. They're in a museum, in Washington D.C. and Alaska. They look strange in modern times.
glasses.gif

282-3406280graphic_largeprod_affili.jpg

Photo's source: Indigenous ingenuity: Rural Alaska | adn.com

For more photos: Yuungnaqpiallerput - The Way We Genuinely Live - Masterworks of Yup'ik Science and Survival & Yuungnaqpiallerput - The Way We Genuinely Live - Masterworks of Yup'ik Science and Survival (both photos are at the end of the page.)

I dont like VW anyway...but this collection I really DONT like...

That woman is strange....

Back