Red She Said Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2b384a36.jpg

Date Night and Love Alert dazzleglasses, Stark Naked bp (ridiculously beautiful!), Inter-View e/s.

Once I saw everything in person, my list dwindled down quite a bit, lol. Especially Enough Said bp! Ugh, I was soooo excited to buy it, but it's so....yuck. But I'm in love with what I picked up. I also got another 187 because I've thoroughly destrooyed mine, and a pan refill in swiss chocolate. Oh, and a back up of my MUFE foundation.

great haul!! they all look so nice lol

I went to mac today and it was jam packed and they were closing early..so I couldn't get anything
frown.gif

Great haul!! Enjoy!

I really want stark naked beauty powder too and that is the e/s trio I want as well. I want a few other things..I'm terrible!

Thanks! The copper strip in the trio isn't the best, but with fix+ it's manageable. The other two colors are super pretty! Much better than the electroflash duos.

Nice haul! Enjoy! I didn't realize this collection was coming out so early! It seems early to me anyway!

Well it's not out yet officially, there was just an event last night. We had the opportunity to buy things from the red she said collection and pre-order things from the passions of red and kids helping kids collections.

Back