Vote for me!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This contest is to win $200 in MAC make-up! Please vote for me and help a sista start her MAC collection off with a bang!
smile.gif

Contests by SugarLoot: Photo contests, Video contests, and Other Fun Contests! - Hottest Girl

I did too! But you know I would habve anyway 'cause I thought you looked awesome. OK, so I have to ask about the car? (I've got a 67 Mustang so I've got a soft spot for them)

Thanks for all your votes. I don't think I'm going to win though.
frown.gif

That youtube girl is #1 (Fafinettex) and as much as I like her tutorials and reviews - it's just not fair. She has thousands of subscribers that are voting for her - and the rest of us just don't stand a chance.
frown.gif

She says it's fair, but it's really not. She already has lots of MAC make-up anyhow, as well as the other free items that she recieves from various companies. I think she should give someone else a chance to win some make-up. Gah - such is life, I suppose.

Originally Posted by civicbabe627 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for all your votes. I don't think I'm going to win though.
frown.gif
That youtube girl is #1 (Fafinettex) and as much as I like her tutorials and reviews - it's just not fair. She has thousands of subscribers that are voting for her - and the rest of us just don't stand a chance.
frown.gif

She says it's fair, but it's really not. She already has lots of MAC make-up anyhow, as well as the other free items that she recieves from various companies. I think she should give someone else a chance to win some make-up. Gah - such is life, I suppose.

I agree..she is pretty but has far too much MAC anyways. I voted for you!

Voted... But these kinda things are bogus in my book... If it was totally random and guys could find it and vote on it that would be cool... But not ppl canvassing... Bleh... And Aubrey does have a strong following, but I do agree she could have sat this one out... Or maybe she'll use the goodies for a contest so those subscribers could get something for voting... Who knows?

Good luck hun!

Back