Dior Holiday Eye Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
P224723_hero.jpg

Holiday Eye Palette

What it is:

An eyeshadow palette featuring four complementary colors.

What it does:

Dior Holiday Eye Palette creates a jaw-dropping gaze for this holiday season. This compact showcases four striking shadows that will add a lustrous, light-reflective glow to the eyes. The eyeshadows are tucked in a finely stitched leather case with a silver Dior insignia. A mini application brush is included to deliver just the perfect seamless blend of gleaming color.

What else you need to know:

This limited-edition palette is offered in several shade assortments. Size: 4 x 0.06 oz

$40

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P224723&categoryId=S11503&shouldPaginate=true

Source

ummm. and this one will be mine as well... obviously.

hahaha

Dior has a separate area in their hearts for me, and it's labeled "Sucker".

Jen!
biggrin.gif
You're too funny. I really like this set. The color below the black looks almost taupe instead of a grey, which I think will look just lovely with that pink. I think this is such a pretty palette.

I love their packaging but I've been a little disappointed with their textures lately. Is it just me or have their eyeshadows gotten a little chalky?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love their packaging but I've been a little disappointed with their textures lately. Is it just me or have their eyeshadows gotten a little chalky? The last one I had was beyond chalky...it was a consistency that I cant describe...that's why I have to see this in person.

40 dollars for a quad? Woah!! The colors are okay but I have seen a white, a black, a grey and a pink cheaper than that. The colors don't stand out. They are nice to have but not for 40. I think the colors have to be interesting and stand out to be that much.

meh, I'm not super drawn... it's pretty but not overwhelmingly 'must have right now' IMO, lol

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif 40 dollars for a quad? Woah!! The colors are okay but I have seen a white, a black, a grey and a pink cheaper than that. The colors don't stand out. They are nice to have but not for 40. I think the colors have to be interesting and stand out to be that much. $40 for a quad is nothing new for Dior, really. The price is more due to the quality and the name attached to it than the uniqueness of the colors. Chanel is the same way, imo.

yea, the price tag isn't really worth it but oh well, the packaging is still really cute!

Never tried Dior e/s....I like the other palette color choice better. It's pretty, but no lemming here.

Back